EXCLUSIVE: Bodycam footage of Dani Leigh being arrested

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This bitch hasn't been shit since she got with Dababy. She's been in public for all the wrong reasons. She stay doing dumb shit and being a drama queen.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Damn, they didn't let her put her titties away :dunno:

Having a bottle in the back. That's some alcoholic shit.

You should get time for that. That's a big ass G Wagon.
I know there's a uncensored version of her getting arrested with her titties out somewhere.

When glorilla got arrested, they showed her titties on that body cam.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate drunk drivers........

But she's gonna win some money, because they really should have told her to or let her cover herself.........

As far as going to jail, f her, she deserves all of that. but the police sitting her on the curb top less while drunk is wild

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

But she's gonna win some money, because they really should have told her to or let her cover herself.........

As far as going to jail, f her, she deserves all of that. but the police sitting her on the curb top less while drunk is wild
Same shit happened to glorilla when they got her out the car with her pants unzip and her titties out.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

She's not going to win shit

She drove a block with a kid

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wrong.

She gonna win that felony charge… 7-10 yrs

Right and Right

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No, she's not. She's drunk behind the wheel with the engine running after a hit and run causing serious injury. They can do what's necessary to detain you. It's not their job to wait on her to get dressed. What if she drove off and put others at risk?(rhetorical)

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who-red.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A civil suit for her "forced indecency and trauma" a against the police has nothing to do with her legal troubles......

She broke the law and injured a kid...... definitely fuck her for that......

If a lady can buy a hot coffee, the cup reads "caution hot coffee," she spills the coffee on herself and she can sue the company that sold her the coffee........

This "attractive," young, and somewhat popular girl could sue the police and has a chance to win.