Extremely interesting climate change news

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

I was going to post something about record-breaking heat for March actually for the entire 12 months like he just stated. We are in uncharted territory when it comes to earth weather. These types of climate changes may have occurred in the past, but it wiped out wherever was living at that time. Remember it’s not necessarily the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs is the climate change that the asteroid caused that killed the dinosaurs. It’s coming to a point where I have to get a F250 pick up truck and two big booty women and drive around and take people shit just to survive….The big booty women is for my survival.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

He has a strong point because everybody is now starting to see the change or better yet is being affected by the change. As I told you guys plenty of times in the 90s, I thought Al Gore was talking out of his ass, but as I got older, especially in the 2000s see what he was talking about. The only thing he got wrong was the timing because a lot of shit that’s supposed to been happened in 2050 or 2060 is happening now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This ain't normal, folks. @easy_b

Yup this is not normal. People as I keep stating we are beyond the tipping point when it comes to climate change. Unfortunately, shit is going to get much worse.

Oh, it’s flooding like crazy in South Dakota in Iowa oh, and Minnesota.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Everything is a Hoax... Till It aint.
Ill never understand uneducated politicians
and even less educated general public telling people who spent decades ....globally
Studying these things, they don't know what they're talking about.
My only wish is that the people who wanted to be politically correct suffer and drown first.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
and even less educated general public telling people who spent decades ....globally
My only wish is that the people who wanted to be politically correct suffer and drown first.
A lot of these people, especially in maga areas are learning a hard lesson very quickly. You think this is bad you don’t want to see what’s going on globally.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Generally, we see this type of pattern in the South. Because of the heatwave, the massive high-pressure system off the East Coast funneling moisture, and the jet stream's location, the severe weather pattern is further north than usual. This has been happening for most of the year, except it was further west over the upper mid-west and Great Lakes areas.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In one of the posts above, a guy who lives near a river points to a spot where a pool should be. Tobago isn’t a totally poor place. When you’re landing or taking off, you can see homes with solar panels and pools. Pools. On an island that’s 3 feet long you see homes with pools. I think consumption is the problem.

There is a level of improvidence is almost ubiquitous in humanity. No one cares about Mother Nature until she starts reciprocating that energy. States with 3 people and 2 of them are US senators denying reality. If we all have to die because 1 person is pretending to be stupid, that is beyond fair. I bet there is going to be a request for federal funds.