Fani Willis ain't playing games, Ga. Grand Jury Looms in Trump Inquiry UPDATE-AND FANI MAKES 4, It's "cheese and Kraken" time as they flip

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump campaign fundraising email says he was ‘tortured’ in jail

Former President Trump’s campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was “tortured” while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.

BY MIRANDA NAZZARO
06/24/24

230824_abcnl_prime_mugshot1_hpMain_1x1.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Atlanta Billboards Mock Trump’s Felony Convictions

By Doug Reardon
Jun. 25, 2024

Former President Donald Trump may not like what he immediately sees when he arrives on the ground in Atlanta for Thursday’s historic debate with President Joe Biden.

The Democratic National Committee has paid for and erected five billboards trolling the former president for his recent felony convictions on financial crimes out of New York.

The signs read: “Donald. Welcome to Atlanta for the first time since becoming a convicted felon. Congrats – or whatever…”

The billboards will be installed along parts of I-85 near Plasters Avenue, along I-85 near Buford Highway and along I-75 near Lakewood Freeway —where Trump is likely to see them on his way from the airport to the city.

In May, Trump was convicted on 34 felony crimes related to hush money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels in exchange for her silence about an alleged affair.

4391dff611b19cc42e9b4985a74c6ee6

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Judge McAfee gets $150 campaign donation from Trump co-defendant in Fani Willis case

Former Trump attorney Ray Smith III pleaded 'not guilty' in Fani Willis' sweeping racketeering case

By Brianna Herlihy Fox News
July 9, 2024

Ray-Smith.jpg

Former Trump attorney Ray Smith's mugshot

2judge-willis-newsletter-2.22.24.jpg

Judge Scott McAfee at the Fulton County Courthouse in Atlanta on Feb. 15.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member