Fans pressured Latto into getting a BBL

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And she's influencing black females to do the same cause if she has one and famous I should do the same.

At the cost of your health? attention that a lot of them claim not to want all the time?

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
This BBL plastic surgery done warped ppls brains.

Social Media got everyone believing in everything but reality.

Smh...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh.....I kinda give her a pass on being dumb and getting BBL so young.

Just so much social media pressure on these kids today.

Just so glad I didn't have to deal with that kind of bullshit comin' up.

I've heard Latto's name, but don't know much about her. She is a pretty young lady for sure.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

She don't look bad in the pic on the left. Actually had a cute shape in my opinion. Not sure just how much weight she put on. But a BBL is not gonna keep you from gaining it back without lifestyle changes. I honestly think she using the weight gain as a copout. It was more of her wanting a fat ass to compete with these other hoes.

Crazy thing is. This new generation has gotten use to it. Young men actually seek out BBL hoes..Zion Williamson being one of the worse offenders. Most older cats still prefer a natural ass.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see the replies here... imma have to say, there was literally a thread about a 70 year old woman in which she was physically critiqued as "yuck"..

I can easily see how a lot of women can be pressured to get a BBL or even Lark Voorhies themselves.