Farmers Insurance and AAA Insurance pulls out of the Florida market due to risk, Florida CFO calls them "Woke".

totto

Rising Star
Registered

Gonna see what happens after hurricane season is over here, truth is Florida needs to socialize government in some areas but the ignorance and racism won't allow it.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Gonna see what happens after hurricane season is over here, truth is Florida needs to socialize government in some areas but the ignorance and racism won't allow it.
MAGA!!!!!!!

I feel bad for those that don’t deserve the fuckry…..but on a whole….

As you can see, you’re elected officials still don’t miss an opportunity to play politics.

Don’t worry, those of us in the NE blue states pay enough in fed funds to help w the bailout.

Carry on……

totto

Rising Star
Registered

As you can see, you’re elected officials still don’t miss an opportunity to play politics.

Don’t worry, those of us in the NE blue states pay enough in fed funds to help w the bailout.

Carry on……
Need to take a trip IMAO I want to go to the NE honestly just to check it out.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
It's crazy that I'm not sure what good alternatives there are for AAA. They're like the Google of their industry. Like I'm sure other search engines exists but how would I find them .... a Google search: dunno:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
In Florida, most people have Citizens Insurance.

Next big natural disaster is going to leave a lot of Floridans homeless. Its also going to send a lot of snowbirds home with their tails between their legs.

Florida is a giant swamp drained for all the dumb people to drown themselves in.

You have been warned.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way that word has been hijacked is incredibe. Anyway, if some6 thinks this is a republican or democrat issue theyre a moron. If you own property in Florida unless that property is making you money or you make $250K a year you should be looking to get from under that property ASAP. People think we escaped the recession and that shit ain’t even started yet. Once this commercial real estate bill comes due and companies start defaulting on those loans we gone be looking at LOT of people out of work. Yah heard here first. Next year won’t be nice.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

Carry on……
They can recall these assholes. But, they won't. So they are going to continue to suffer under that ignorance.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
They can recall these assholes. But, they won't. So they are going to continue to suffer under that ignorance.

Yup, but they’re willing to cope w the stench in the room as long as it ends w Roe v Wade being overturned.

And that’s why I said shout out to those who don't deserve this…..but to the others…..

I’m sure some how middle income people and 1st homebuyers are getting the entire shaft.

It’s actually a beautiful state in parts but…….fuckem

Carry on….l

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
They Woke the fuck up, packed their shit, and bouced.

Everything is about politics & religion when white people don't want to be held accountable.

giphy.gif
:itsawrap:

Every notice when these bad storms and shit strike not all but majority areas hit are always MAGA towns:idea:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My company left the state 3 years ago. I was paying 10k/yr. I said fuck and have gone without since, have 30k so far.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
I always wondered what kind of insurance premiums people are paying in an area that they know is going to have hurricanes.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't just drop your insurance coverage if you are still financing your home.

The bank will automatically put some super expensive Lender Placed Insurance on your home to cover their asset. That coverage sucks too!! Not nearly as good as private insurance
My dumbass mortgage company threatened to put me on one of those expensive insurance plans, because I didn't send "proof of insurance" from the new company.

The kicker was they paid the annual premium to the new insurance company. I was like who the fuck did you think you were paying if it wasn't for insurance?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dumbass mortgage company threatened to put me on one of those expensive insurance plans, because I didn't send "proof of insurance" from the new company.

The kicker was they paid the annual premium to the new insurance company. I was like who the fuck did you think you were paying if it wasn't for insurance?
Bruh.... I work in the industry ( Insurance, property loss, etc ) Mortgage companies fuck up people's home insurance payments all the fuckin' time!!! I know people that work in that area and they say that shit is so frustrating to deal with. They have to make corrections constantly!