Fat Joe with his son Joey

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GVEsJ4eW8AAEJ9u

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Life is full of surprises. I was just a kid at 19 years old when i had Joey. It was one of the scariest days of my life. Doctors said he wouldn’t be normal and kids like this are hard to deal with. Not once did me and my family think of giving up on Joey. He’s my jr. it’s a lot of work it’s a constant sacrifice that parents make to keep their children happy and most of all safe. I’ve always kept Joey out of the limelight cause they’re bad elements out there i never wanted him exposed to. Joey has accomplished above and beyond & i also believe he keeps my parents alive cause they love him sooooooo much. How do you tell someone who’s given you so much joy in life thank you???. How do you tell your best friend and most loyal one thank you??. I am so proud of Joey he’s my heart & soul. I love you Joey, we all love you Joey, thank you for being my Biggest blessing in life! Happy Birthday Joey, God bless you​

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yes indeed. I'm wishing them many more years to come.

Agreed. Good health to them all.

I helped my dad’s grandparents alot in their final years and my dad and aunt thanked me for bonding with them and making their lives easier. Said it took alot of pressure off them knowing I could help them maintain semi-independence and also take them to medical appts and such, run their errands, mow the lawn and vacuum, etc.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Agreed. Good health to them all.

I helped my dad’s grandparents alot in their final years and my dad and aunt thanked me for bonding with them and making their lives easier. Said it took alot of pressure off them knowing I could help them maintain semi-independence and also take them to medical appts and such, run their errands, mow the lawn and vacuum, etc.
I know you're getting your blessings and the fact you had to be at peace when they were gone since you did your part taking care of them during their final years.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I know you're getting your blessings and the fact you had to be at peace when they were gone since you did your part taking care of them during their final years.

Thanks J.

Yes - felt good doing my part looking out for them as they did for me as a youngster. Like you said - felt at peace knowing they no longer were in pain when they passed. Plus I had a shitload of memories to draw upon.

Never met my mom’s parents as they died before I was born. Mom was only 3yo in the 1950s when her mom passed from polio complications in her 30s!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Thanks J.

Yes - felt good doing my part looking out for them as they did for me as a youngster. Like you said - felt at peace knowing they no longer were in pain when they passed. Plus I had a shitload of memories to draw upon.

Never met my mom’s parents as they died before I was born. Mom was only 3yo in the 1950s when her mom passed from polio complications in her 30s!
I don't know how we survived chicken pox back then but I'm glad were still alive and that vaccine saved our lives.

But I'm doing the same for my grandparents as well taking care of them as they get older which puts a smile on their face and gives my mom some rest and take some of the pressure off of her.

I never got the chance to meet my father's mother because she passed away from a heart attack when I was a baby.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I don't know how we survived chicken pox back then but I'm glad were still alive and that vaccine saved our lives.

But I'm doing the same for my grandparents as well taking care of them as they get older which puts a smile on their face and gives my mom some rest and take some of the pressure off of her.

I never got the chance to meet my father's mother because she passed away from a heart attack when I was a baby.

Props on helping your grandparents out too!

Condolences on your dad’s mom passing before you had a chance to form a bond and memories.

I know what you mean re: chicken pox, etc. That was a big one back in grade school.

“Why is so and so out of class this whole week?”

“Oh, chicken pox fucked them up, so I’ve heard”.

Watercooler talk for 10 - 12yo’s, lol.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
That is not the first person I have seen with apparent Mongoloid syndrome being referred to as autistic.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe has been saying some out of pocket things and rewritting himself into rap history knowing he's not correct and a lot of that shit he won't utter again.

Peace to his son

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Joe has been saying some out of pocket things and rewritting himself into rap history knowing he's not correct and a lot of that shit he won't utter again.

Peace to his son
I can respect that, but his son got nothing to do with it though. If you gotta problem with somebody then hash it out with that person.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can respect that, but his son got nothing to do with it though. If you gotta problem with somebody then hash it out with that person.
Joe hasn't ever really talked crazy about no one's kids and the one's he disrespected were adults and he settled that issue by paying them what he owed them.His so-called brother Pun.

Shit does get real,remember when Tony Yayo slapped Henchmen's son and before the week had ended they took it to his momma's house and killed his cousin.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Shit does get real,remember when Tony Yayo slapped Henchmen's son and before the week had ended they took it to his momma's house and killed his cousin.
Basically his cousin died for nothing because of someone else's beef. Fucked up all the way around.