• Heath Bar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creamsicle/Fudgsicle

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which is you favorite ice cream truck treat from back in the day?

220px-IceCreamSandwich.jpg

An ice cream sandwich is a frozen dessert consisting of ice cream between two biscuits, wafers, or cookies.

220px-Bomb_pop.JPG

Bomb Pops are a frozen confection currently manufactured by Wells Enterprises. The original flavor contains Cherry, Lime, and Blue Raspberry flavorings.

220px-Nestl%C3%A9_Drumstick_ice_cream.jpg

Nutty Buddy is an ice cream cone topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, chocolate and peanuts, manufactured in the United States.

220px-Klondike_bar_Original_with_vanilla_filling.JPG

Eskimo Pie is a brand name for a chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil, the first such dessert sold in the United States.

250px-2019-08-04_00_19_56_Unwrapped_Chipwich_at_a_Wawa_in_Oak_Hill%2C_Fairfax_County%2C_Virginia.jpg

The Chipwich is an ice cream sandwich made of ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies and rolled in chocolate chips

2091ba1a661ec94c7cb2e4ae1feae503--popsicles-s.jpg

Double Pop Popsicles

67fab8c1bb139a1029d9849a55a5ca13.jpg

Push Up popsicles

e0688a708db1a6eb8483c559da9f81fb--your-mouth-good-ideas.jpg

A screwball is a type of frozen confection that first appeared in the 1970s. It consists of a flavored sorbet like frozen dessert inside a conical, plastic cup with a gumball at the bottom; the flavor of the ice is usually raspberry ripple.

fe447979bb31c797e79077227634a4e1--snow-cones.jpg

Snow cones are a variation of shaved ice or ground-up ice desserts commonly served in paper cones

King%20Straw%20Shortcake.png

Strawberry Shortcake bars are thick strawberry flavored center surrounded with smooth vanilla flavored reduced fat ice cream rolled in cake crunch.

31MCjMr%2BipL._SX355_.jpg

Heath bar flavored ice cream covered in a crunchy milk chocolatey coating mixed with delectable HEATH Bar pieces.

orange_creamsicle.jpg
fudgesicle.jpg

Creamsicle and Fudgsicle. Creamsicle's center is vanilla ice cream, covered by a layer of flavored ice. Creamsicle flavors include orange, blue raspberry, lime, grape, cherry and blueberry.[citation needed] Fudgsicles are flat, frozen desserts that come on a stick and are chocolate-flavored with a texture somewhat similar to ice cream.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Strawberry short cake, followed by bomb pop followed by orange creamsicles with an honorable mention to push ups and Twin pops...lol... I couldn't pick just one.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Ice cream sandwich (preferably Neapolitan)
Nutty Buddy
Turbo rocket popsicle

But how y’all forget about Krispy Kreme donuts? Ice cream man in my youth hood sold them for 25 cents each. If I had a dollar I was a happy kid.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although, the haven't come around yet, we used to have Mister Softee Ice Cream Trucks. I enjoyed a Vanilla cone with sprinkles most of the time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man get this sugar infested diabetes starter kit out my face bruh,

but I cant front.. them bomb pops made a lil kniggas day,

the strawberry shortcake was good as fuck, but I remember liking the beige

one better I think it was some Almond type shit....

I remember when I had my first chipwich tho... GAME CHANGER!!

but Im gonna tell you what was REALLY the shit ... them gatdam

coconut Ice's them mexicans used to sell.. I dont know what kind of crap they use

now but back in the day, they used REAL COCONUTS and you could taste it...

knocked those italian icys right out the box....

I always wanted to get an ice cream maker and make my own natural Ice cream,

fuck around put some thc oil in that bitch...