FBG Duck’s mom was ran over by her baby dad while on live

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:smh:

People hate to acknowledge that a lot of these dysfunctional rappers have highly dysfunctional mothers as well. Go look at videos of Duck's mother, or NBA YoungBoy, or Waka Flocka, and many others, and you'll see how dysfunctional these women are.

I would bring Afeni into the conversation, but.................. :hmm:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

People hate to acknowledge that a lot of these dysfunctional rappers have highly dysfunctional mothers as well. Go look at videos of Duck's mother, or NBA YoungBoy, or Waka Flocka, and many others, and you'll see how dysfunctional these women are.

Respect to all she has done, but let's file Afeni into that folder as well.
We have to be real with ourselves.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered

I wouldn't say people hate to admit this at all...

It should be a given...

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
But to be fair, I've never seen a video of Afeni being uncouth like this! :smh:

Yuck. Niggas need to stop fucking these birds a d bringing more loser niggas into this world. I don't see nothing wrong with wacka flockas mom she carried herself well compared to the other. Ynba YoungBoy mama an ol' trout mouthed heathen she looks like Antonio fargas in drag .

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Generations of chaos and it shows itself because if the mother is talking,acting and presenting herself like that.....we're doomed.

The internet is the worse type of drug
I'm just blessed that I never had a mother that acts or talks like that. So, I'm good over here.

The only people that are doomed are the ones who gotta deal with their mother acting ratchet out there

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Ynw mellys mom is a bird bit she's way more fuckable than those other wombats

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Remember when artist parents use to just play the background out of sight out of mind keeping their children on the straight and narrow as much as the possibly could, not in drama and acting like hood boogers.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
my-leg-family-guy.gif