Fellas would you say this to a woman?

Black Limey

Star
Registered
I have to confess, I am a nasty brother and can be very vulgar. But you have to know who you are talking to

Funny thing is a lot of women trip on not wanting to hear that then do the same thing

I have made it clear to my ladies about what I would like to do them and yes, I have eaten pussy

But some women, not the OP are very repressed and don't even wanna hear the word fuck

Fortunately, I seem to encounter a lot of potty mouthed women

"Punish me"
"Come on my tits"
"Come inside me"
"Lick my pussy"

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

243qmgl.jpg

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Next question; should I tell the dude he blew it with his phrasing so he learns for the next time?

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
if his phrasing of how he wants to go down on you is going to make you miss out on getting your kitty licked...and you WANT to get your kitty licked...then you stupid. :rolleyes:

Co-Sign. Flip the script and no nigga is gonna turn down some head because she said "I wanna perform oral sex on you"

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Next question; should I tell the dude he blew it with his phrasing so he learns for the next time?

if someone offered me a hundred bucks and i turned it down cause they didnt offer it right i'd be stupid.

you get the gist?

bigirl

BGOL Investor
if someone offered me a hundred bucks and i turned it down cause they didnt offer it right i'd be stupid.

you get the gist?

yes but its different because a woman has to be turned on to enjoy any type of sex and what he said was a total turnoff :smh: get it? also if he talks like that I don't think I want to know how he fucks and so you know there is nothing worse than having your pussy eaten totally wrong

JD Walker

Star
Registered
not necessarily true if he had come at me different it might have been different

Whatever. If a bitch wants to fuck a dude, she's gonna fuck that dude regardless.

Hell, I done cussed many a bitch out to the point of crying and had them give up the pussy days later.

You on that bullshit.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
not necessarily true if he had come at me different it might have been different

Must everything be gift wrapped? The man's too occupied with his tongue skills to be coining up phrases for you! Unless you want more talk and less action. If it really sounds that bad, talk to him the same long white jacket clinical style, if he's bright, he'll get the message.

Whatever. If a bitch wants to fuck a dude, she's gonna fuck that dude regardless. Hell, I done cussed many a bitch out to the point of crying and had them give up the pussy days later. You on that bullshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You must be referring to cocobeauty after she gave you her address to get her slam on. :lol: :lol:

Damn, I still haven't pressed any tee shirts based off of those phrases. Funny shit!!

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Whatever. If a bitch wants to fuck a dude, she's gonna fuck that dude regardless.

Hell, I done cussed many a bitch out to the point of crying and had them give up the pussy days later.

You on that bullshit.

I not a bitch so I wouldn't know what bitches do :hmm:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
yes but its different because a woman has to be turned on to enjoy any type of sex and what he said was a total turnoff :smh: get it? also if he talks like that I don't think I want to know how he fucks and so you know there is nothing worse than having your pussy eaten totally wrong

woman you ain't got to be turned on by what he says. you CHOOSE to be turned on or off. and hell, talk is cheap. if he gone put it down his talk wont make or break it.

you sound like you're trying to make this guy convince you out the draws.

either you want to fuck him or not.

all the rest is bs.

JD Walker

Star
Registered
I not a bitch so I wouldn't know what bitches do :hmm:

You ain't a "lady" either.

Just admit you wasn't gonna fuck and you made this thread to attention whore.

Post your REAL pics so we can see if you're worth mashin that ass in your tempurpedic space age mattress.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
woman you ain't got to be turned on by what he says. you CHOOSE to be turned on or off. and hell, talk is cheap. if he gone put it down his talk wont make or break it.

you sound like you're trying to make this guy convince you out the draws.either you want to fuck him or not.all the rest is bs.

C/S She's probably waiting for her crew to confirm his pearl tongue acrobatics!! :yes: These are the same ladies that "hate" pick up lines but give men tired excuses of disappointment. Ask her how she kicks that game to her male friends and she'll be speechless.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
You ain't a "lady" either.

Just admit you wasn't gonna fuck and you made this thread to attention whore.

Post your REAL pics so we can see if you're worth mashin that ass in your tempurpedic space age mattress.

:lol: you remember a lot of details and i made the thread because I have NEVER EVER heard anyone say it like that in life and felt it to be thread worthy

THA DEISEL

Potential Star
Registered
I tell you what, if he is that up front about it, he is gonna eat the hell out of your pussy. He may lick your ass to lol.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
not really random guy he has been aquaintance/friend for a year and change

Then credit him for being considerate enough to maybe not come at you in a vulgar sense. Then pound some drinks, forget it happened, and let your primal sexual urges take over.

JD Walker

Star
Registered
:lol: you remember a lot of details and i made the thread because I have NEVER EVER heard anyone say it like that in life and felt it to be thread worthy

Now if he would have said what I said this thread wouldn't exist and he'd be bangin you out right about now ha?

bigirl

BGOL Investor
so its normal for you to have sex with aquaintances and not someone you are in a relationship with?

I didn't have sex with him and a relationship has to start somewhere right? All my exes there was a first time we fucked and same with yours

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
not really random guy he has been aquaintance/friend for a year and change

i cant remember the thread title but we discussed this, guys dont have female friends they are only females we are trying to fuck, it might take years but eventually that is the main goal

bigirl

BGOL Investor
JD WALKER you do make me laugh a lot though which is a huge plus :lol: :yes:

HOWEVER you would never get it due to your overzealous hatred of Black women :smh: :hmm:

JD Walker

Star
Registered
I doubt it as I don't do anal

Who the fuck said anything about anal?

JD WALKER you do make me laugh a lot though which is a huge plus :lol: :yes:

HOWEVER you would never get it due to your overzealous hatred of Black women :smh: :hmm:

I don't hate Black women. I hate Black bitches like you. But Black bitches like you come a dime a dozen and ripe for the fuckin. What you gonna do? Tell every bitch out there to stop fuckin JD Walker? :lol::lol::lol:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck said anything about anal?

I don't hate Black women. I hate Black bitches like you. But Black bitches like you come a dime a dozen and ripe for the fuckin. What you gonna do? Tell every bitch out there to stop fuckin JD Walker? :lol::lol::lol:
damn she gave you a compliment and thats how you respond?