FEMORAL ARTERY BLEED OUT: Life Gone Just Like That....SMH

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cool ass dude Ty-Ty, a barber from around my way, died the same way. Got shot in his thigh at a dice game. Bled out right there. Before that my young ass didn't know anything about that artery. Thought if you got shot in the leg you automatically lived like in the movies. Sad shit.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Isn't that what happened to Sean Taylor?

On November 26, 2007, Taylor heard noises in his house and, while investigating the cause, was shot in the leg by a home intruder. Taylor's fiancée, Jackie García, and their 18-month-old daughter, Jackie, were unharmed.[46] Taylor's femoral artery[10] was severed, causing extensive blood loss.

Taylor was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he died the following day, on November 27, 2007, at age 24.[47][48]

Taylor's funeral was held at the Pharmed Arena at Florida International University in Miami on December 3, 2007.[49]

On November 30, four men, Venjah K. Hunte, 20; Eric Rivera Jr., 17; Jason Scott Mitchell, 19; and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18, were arrested. Police said more than one confessed.[50] All four men were charged with felony second-degree murder, armed burglary, and home invasion robbery with a firearm, charges which carried a maximum of life in prison.[51] In May 2008, a fifth suspect, 16-year-old Timothy Brown, was charged with first-degree murder and burglary.[52] All the murder charges were subsequently increased to first-degree murder.[53]The death penalty, however, was not sought because the gunman, Rivera, was 17 years old.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
640px-Sobo_1909_573-574.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Same thing happened to Bankroll Fresh :smh:

After an altercation with childhood friend Atlanta rapper No Plug, Fresh was shot at Street Execs studio and later died at Hughes Spalding Hospital in Atlanta on March 4, 2016.[7][8][9][10] It was reported that more than 50 shell casings were at the scene of the crime. Fellow musical artists including Chris Brown, 2 Chainz, Post Malone, Lil Wayne, Left Brain and Plies, along with his two children, mourned the death of the rapper.[7]

Post Malone mentioned and paid tribute to Bankroll on his song, "Money Made Me Do It," featuring 2 Chainz, on his debut album, Stoney, released at the end of the year. Juice Wrld referenced Bankroll as well in a version of one of his songs from his album Death Race for Love, "Out My Way". Green Gartside of Scritti Polittihas also wrote a song dedicated to the rapper, titled Trentavious Whiteand introduced it as part of his 2021 touring setlist. No Plug later said in an online interview that he shot in self-defense; he was not charged or called a suspect.[11] The investigation of Fresh's death was closed in June, 2018 after authorities stated that Fresh fired the first rounds with an SKS-style firearm at the vehicle of No Plug and his entourage outside of the Street Execs studio, saying that the returning gunfire from No Plug's passengers – which hit Fresh – was an act of self-defense.[12]

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I learned about all of that stuff growing up as a kid watching victims and perps change their wounds,recover,plan and plot for revenge.

I also heard "I would rather be shot than stabbed"

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Cool ass dude Ty-Ty, a barber from around my way, died the same way. Got shot in his thigh at a dice game. Bled out right there. Before that my young ass didn't know anything about that artery. Thought if you got shot in the leg you automatically lived like in the movies. Sad shit.

Is it fair to say that a good percentage of this board knows someone who was robbed, shot or killed over a dice game.

Bruthas, stop playing dice w these Ni99as who are frontin’ like they got that money to lose.

Stop buying quantity from these dudes and stop lending them money.

Our interactions is what’s gettin us hemmed up.

Carry on…….

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Friend got shot in the leg outside a club in Oakland, blood was shooting out his leg like a fountain but he lived.

Took him a while to get back to the person he was.

His girl told me he couldnt fuck her because the shot did something to him.

He was so frustrated he use to whoop her ass about it until she had to leave.

He got back right tho and they got back together and had another kid they doing good.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Friend got shot in the leg outside a club in Oakland, blood was shooting out his leg like a fountain but he lived.

Took him a while to get back to the person he was.

His girl told me he couldnt fuck her because the shot did something to him.

He was so frustrated he use to whoop her ass about it until she had to leave.

He got back right tho and they got back together and had another kid they doing good.
Damn....

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I've seen it many times as an EMT.
Stabbings, shootings, car accidents severing the femoral artery. You don't necessarily "die" that quick but do bottom out, your blood pressure will drop quick, especially standing like that.

I remember once a Verizon worker fell down a pole and ripped out his artery by one of the pegs on the pole, if he wasn't big, he probably wouldn't of made it but was alive when we got there and got him to the hosp.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I've seen it many times as an EMT.
Stabbings, shootings, car accidents severing the femoral artery. You don't necessarily "die" that quick but do bottom out, your blood pressure will drop quick, especially standing like that.

I remember once a Verizon worker fell down a pole and ripped out his artery by one of the pegs on the pole, if he wasn't big, he probably wouldn't of made it but was alive when we got there and got him to the hosp.

Damn that's fucked up!!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I ain't gonna say allum, but when you look at youtuBe videos of monks they be fighting well against boxers.
Kung fu is great to stay healthy, a beautiful art form, and I respect it's history and love the movies since I was a kid.
As an actual martial art the only things more useless is no touch ko's and aikido lol
There's entire YouTube channels dedicated to showing king fu masters and practitioners getting abused by amateur kickboxers/boxers/MMA users.
If kung fu is so effective then why have no king fu fighter become millionaire MMA fighters or boxers?