Fentanyl fueling worst drug crisis in U.S. history, killing 70,000 a year | 60 Minutes

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean I don't want anyone to die from drugs but how they treated blacks during the crack era where we went from the victims to nothing but criminals and they were locking us up at an alarming rate with no concern or compassion at all.We haven't recovered from that era but you want us to feel sometype of way cause an old but new drug is running a muck in your communities and taking out more of your people than anyone else people....I don't wish bad on no one but it is what it is,we're too busy trying to shake what crack did to us and for us to be worried about what's kicking ya'll asses.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Chemical warfare against the people of the Americas comes in many forms. One of the most heinous forms are illegal drugs from other countries. Those drugs have historically been funneled to Black communities. Now the Chinese are in on that market and poisoning us with fentanyl. Everything is just going from bad to worst.