Find Missing Black People Organization Missing Kids

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I was going to start a thread about missing Black people. Been wanting to do so for a while. I feel it's a serious issue we need to take heed of. Then I ran a search and found this thread. So I will post those missing Black people, young or old. in this thread.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have to do more that just FIND our children, I mean ok

we FIND them and them what?? Hand them back over to occupiers??

We need our own institutions... !

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I was going to start a thread about missing Black people. Been wanting to do so for a while. I feel it's a serious issue we need to take heed of. Then I ran a search and found this thread. So I will post those missing Black people, young or old. in this thread.

Agreed. Was just thinking this morning. Everyday I check the news here it's another teen girl missing

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I knew this cute chick who had an acute (as opposed to the type ugly chicks get) mental breakdown where she went missing for almost 9 months. She then popped, contacting me saying it was as if someone pressed a button and everything turned different and she was lost in the world.
Long story short, she became mentally institutionalized, and no one, even her adopted parents knew her whereabouts.
Not saying that all of these missing kids had breakdowns, but I bet, a good number of them did, and what makes matters even worse is if they did, they become targets for predators and all types of sickos.