Firefighter Interrupted Ex's Date at Olive Garden with New Woman, Then Keyed Car Before found dead together.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Chandler Kuhbander and Raegan Anderson were found dead Sunday about 400 miles away, following a week long search

<p>Facebook</p> Raegan Anderson, Chandler Kuhbander

Facebook

More details are emerging about what took place between two Georgia firefighters in the days before they both went missing, later to be found dead alongside one another in Tennessee roughly 400 miles away from home.

Chandler Kuhbander and Raegan Anderson, both 24, were found dead in Cosby, Tenn., on Sunday following a week-long search after they were last seen together in Anderson’s black 2017 Ford Focus following an argument the weekend before at an Olive Garden.

Kuhbander and Anderson, who both worked as firefighters in Georgia, had been in a romantic relationship for about seven years dating back to high school, Kuhbander’s mother Jane told WJCL.

However, the couple had recently broken up, Kuhbander's mother told the outlet.

According to an arrest report obtained by PEOPLE, Anderson was arrested after confronting Kuhbander on a date with another woman at a local Olive Garden and then keying his car after she claimed he'd said hurtful things to her.

An officer with the Pooler Police Department had tracked Anderson down at a nearby Walmart after she fled the scene when Kuhbander called police. There, Anderson told the officer she was on her way to a local pizza place when she spotted Kuhbander’s car in the Olive Garden parking lot, prompting her to go inside and confront both him and his date. Anderson told police she was “very hurt by him moving on” from their relationship.

“She stated they had been together for a long time and she was hurt,” the arresting officer wrote.

Anderson was charged with property damage and disorderly conduct. She allegedly posted bail and continued to call Kuhbander and threaten herself after being released, his mother told WJCL.

"He was telling me she was blowing up his phone, and he said that she had threatened that she was going to commit suicide," Kuhbander’s mother said. "And, it's not the first time that she's done it."

Kuhbander and Anderson were last seen on security footage on Monday, June 24, when Kuhbander got in Anderson’s car.

Throughout the weeklong search, Kuhbander’s mother continued to plead for help on social media to find her son, warning that he may have been “coerced” by Anderson and that “he is believed to not be with her willingly.”

In a Facebook post, Kuhbander’s mother clarified her belief that “Raegan is not a bad person.”

“She is a great firefighter,” the mother wrote in a June 27 post. “She is lost, unstable and [losing] what she has known for 7 years. They were/are not good for each other. She is making bad decisions because of this. They are not a couple but he cares deeply for her. We don’t want anything bad to happen to either one of them, we want them home safe and sound.”

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tells PEOPLE its investigators are investigating the circumstances that led to Kuhbander and Anderson's deaths.

"The bodies have been sent for an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death and to be positively identified," a spokesperson with the bureau told PEOPLE. "At this time, the investigation remains active and ongoing."

A GoFundMe has been set up for Kuhbander’s family, who says Chandler was “sadly and unexpectedly taken” from them.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't see a whole lot of murder-suicides with the female as the aggressor and the male as the victim
You are right. You don't see a lot of murder suicides.
You do see a lot of violence and damage to property though.
You do see a lot of fathers/brothers being called over fake domestic violence issues and ex-boyfriends being beaten, shot and threatened.
Women need to learn that if a man cheats or break up with you, that does not give you the right to cause harm.

That football player had to go to trial for killing dude protecting himself cause his MARRIED ex-gf found text msgs.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dont know what happend but, Im just sayin...

seems like the classic obsessive mentally unstable

motto of:

If I cant have you, nobody can!!!!

Talk about PAYING fo pussy, homie paid the ultimate price bruh!!

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
This is why every bitch you deal with you havve to have them scared of you.

There is not one bitch I ever dealt with who didnt realize it would be nothing for me to yoke them up by their neck and slam them on the floor and jump up and down on the bitch skull until it is flat as a pancake. Closed casket bitch.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why every bitch you deal with you havve to have them scared of you.

There is not one bitch I ever dealt with who didnt realize it would be nothing for me to yoke them up by their neck and slam them on the floor and jump up and down on the bitch skull until it is flat as a pancake. Closed casket bitch.
Dude...I really hope you're fucking around. That sounds like the synopsis for a WWE Hell in the Cell match.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Support our first responders????

Whenever I hear about our first responders, I think 3 things:

-Fire Depts that have worked hard for years to keep blacks out of these kushy jobs

-Military men who have raped and murdered around the globe

-Police officers…..well just do a YouTube rabbit hole.

And every time there is an incident…sports teams choose to support these scumbags over our causes.

I’m going to the unpopular opinions thread

Carry on………