Fish doesn't go with Spaghetti,Sugar doesn't go in Grits

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fish and spaghetti?...Sugar in grits?.Just the weirdest shit to me and I can't be the only one.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Black Man can comment on any food....., Italian food ain't special.

italians wouldnt have a culture if it wasnt for US.... as quiet as they TRY to keep THAT SHIT!!!

thats why they want us calling each other this fictional shit called "black" and not MOOR,

MOOR ties us to our history..

"black" CUTS US OFF FROM IT!!!!

From the American Maur, to the Asian Moros......!!!

We HIT IT FIRST like ray j to kim k...

pissin off kanye...

BARZ

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
italians wouldnt have a culture if it wasnt for US.... as quiet as they TRY to keep THAT SHIT!!!

thats why they want us calling each other this fictional shit called "black" and not MOOR,

MOOR ties us to our history..

"black" CUTS US OFF FROM IT!!!!

From the American Maur, to the Asian Moros......!!!

We HIT IT FIRST like ray j to kim k...

pissin off kanye...

BARZ
Homie, and the Italians stole pasta from the Chinese.....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie, and the Italians stole pasta from the Chinese.....

ANNNNNNND THE ORIGINAL CHINESE THAT GAVE THEM THEIR CULTURE

WERE KNIGGAS...

THEY HIDE MOORISH HISTORY UNDER, AFRICAN/MUSLIM/IBERIANaka SPANISH/LATIN history!!

Professor Jin Li of the Research Center of Contemporary Anthropology at Shanghai Fudan University (RCCASFU) says he has proved modern Chinese people originated in Africa. His research, based on DNA testing techniques that have transformed the study of human evolution, supports the global scientific consensus that all modern humans are descended from people who migrated from Africa tens of thousands of years ago. The so-called "out-of-Africa" theory is the current scientific consensus and seems to be based on convincing genetic data.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ANNNNNNND THE ORIGINAL CHINESE THAT GAVE THEM THEIR CULTURE

WERE KNIGGAS...

THEY HIDE MOORISH HISTORY UNDER, AFRICAN/MUSLIM/IBERIANaka SPANISH/LATIN history!!

Professor Jin Li of the Research Center of Contemporary Anthropology at Shanghai Fudan University (RCCASFU) says he has proved modern Chinese people originated in Africa. His research, based on DNA testing techniques that have transformed the study of human evolution, supports the global scientific consensus that all modern humans are descended from people who migrated from Africa tens of thousands of years ago. The so-called "out-of-Africa" theory is the current scientific consensus and seems to be based on convincing genetic data.

Yeah, every human came from Africa...but I give the Chinese credit for creating pasta.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks good...don't see what the fuss is about among the foodie snobs...it's crispy fish and pasta {shrugs}

Regarding grits, I prefer it with butter and shrimp but whatever floats one's boars