Fisher/Barnes/Glo love triangle just keep giving!!!

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Liked the way Matt responded to the baiter. Even if it was pure bullshit, that's how you respond in public, while plotting your revenge in private.

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
matt barnes fiqured out how to use social media..

when you in the lime light....

you gotta be professional as hell even when you aint tryin to be...

he KNOWS the nba is watching and waiting....

but that troll aint shit...

talkin bout... ""shes having a great day with derek..

THATS MESSED UP!""

bwahhahhahhahhhahhaaaaaa fuckin troll queen!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah he took the right approach. no sense in getting baited into a fine.........or worse.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I swear social media is the new heroin. Mfkrs get a taste and just can't resist no matter how stupid it makes them look in public. This is private stuff and has no business out there unless he's tryna start something. Man the game is so fucked up I can't even recognize it any more. Kats so eager to get e-dap from a bunch of strangers who ain't doin shit for them. Oh, well.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You know she got some good ass pussy too

That nigga Matt frontin like he do t care lmaooo

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aww waiting for the Father's Day from Glo response. GYBB get your balls back Matt. Best revenge to a woman is ignore them.

Reactions: LSN

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
I swear social media is the new heroin. Mfkrs get a taste and just can't resist no matter how stupid it makes them look in public. This is private stuff and has no business out there unless he's tryna start something. Man the game is so fucked up I can't even recognize it any more. Kats so eager to get e-dap from a bunch of strangers who ain't doin shit for them. Oh, well.
About ten years ago this what I felt..ten years later I feel the same..I almost don't recognize the real g shit I was taught as a youth..naw I do remember but sucka shit has taken over and I'm a bit worried..this wackness could drive you insane if you let it!..

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This cat Fisher stay eating. He got that check from the Knicks. I have seen him on NBATV and other shows. Can't hate. Gotta make that cash to pay for them kids and ex.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
So Fish is dating the ho, and sends her a public HMD wish via social media?

Do people not just call or text their friends any more? Dont they see each other in person? Does everything have to be for public consumption with this generation?

He probably woke up next to her a told her, but its about the power move on his end, bitches love trying to stunt on they former lover especially on social media, he fed the beast, and how many moms or other people on your time line did not wish their or others mothers happy mothers day ? How many wished/showed appreciation to their mother appreciation private ? Dude dont get hyped over it, it happens

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

It's amazing to watch. I love social media for being able to quickly keep up with old friends and get reminders of birthdays and such....but that's about it. My social media presence is generic on purpose....I talk about food, sports and my kids. There is no drama on my facebook page ever.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It's amazing to watch. I love social media for being able to quickly keep up with old friends and get reminders of birthdays and such....but that's about it. My social media presence is generic on purpose....I talk about food, sports and my kids. There is no drama on my facebook page ever.

Exactly. So many people (and celebs) have exposed their true colors over the years on social media. People oversharing their entire lives & attention-whoring to no end. Racism, hate, prejudice, sexism, wild political views, etc. It's creepy as fuck. Especially when people willingly have shared thousands of photos of themselves & their families on there. Thousands. Hell, I've never even seen that many photos of my own family and relatives, and I've known them from Day 1.

:roflmao3::scream:

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

I don't even discuss my kid or put up pics; has caused too much drama in the past. With me its sports and that's about it. I laugh at other folks though because a lot of them are e-frontin so hard and are way too old to be doing so.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I don't understand. If you're 20 and below I chalk it up to you not knowing any better and growing up in this era.

But if you're 30 there's no excuse. You started using social media as an adult.