Flavor Flav says he spent $2,400-$2,600 a day buying drugs for six years straight

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
“You do the math...I had a lot of money at the time, too. I was doing wrong things with my money"
Fn0uVtiXoBALh9E

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
“You do the math...I had a lot of money at the time, too. I was doing wrong things with my money"
Fn0uVtiXoBALh9E
Another "somebody says" thread...... :hmm:
Tea sipping neck rolling finger snappin' chatty Patty ass nigga :callyou:
This new username has been burned OP

burn-notice-michael-weston.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok,I'm glad he's sober now....

There was so many people that fell victim to crack,motherfuckers that started out selling the shit doing good for themselves and died with nothing cause they smoked it up;a lot of dabblers of coke,tried crack and that was it.
My aunts kids all but one are crackheads,with terrible habits of not brushing their teeth,bathing,sleeping in filth,not raising their kids but they would fool you by talking shit about everyone else as if that's going to take the attention off of them.....their not liked,snitches,theives,liars and really fucked people mentally and it's catching up to them,no teeth,cancer,heart issues,going to see a therapist and even suicide...4 generations fucked off cause of the lifestyle of them.
If they died tomorrow it wouldn't be enough people there including family to carry their casket and I don't feel bad for them fuckers at all.

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
He bought it to sell it. Not to consume it. But yeah, he's lying.
if he was selling weight its very believable
plus he had the money and with his fame the right connects
he was simply cutting off of his profits because he loved his product just as much as his clients

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
y'all don't think flav seen 5 mill in his career to blow on drugs? Chuck D said they used to have to pull this nigga out of crack houses and such. We talking early P.E. days

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
As stories are retold over the years, serious details often go missing or adjusted for tale brevity.

I'm SURE when he said "$2,400 - $2,600 every day..." the numbers were rounded up.

And it wasn't EVERY day (7 days /week, every week for a year).

Even a crackhead takes a day off, huh?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
A $2000+ a day habit for over five years and he's still alive?

FOH Flav. Pretty sure he added a few zeroes.