Florida Man murked by SWAT

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
29fd0656-c9e2-4b2b-a7d3-97ee006635fc_text.gif

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shooting off an unstable platform (shoulder) is commendable. Bet he won't do that again...
A couple of thoughts. It was a close range shot, so he could get away with it a little easier (closer than what you expect for a typical sniper shot). I would think legit swat training would train for something like this, much like how they train on shooting through objects. I imagine SWAT sniper's aint going to always be able to post up proper.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
803eca
8 hours ago

"Let me know what's going through your head right now..." Apparently .308

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What's the point of the negotiator if they are going to shoot while he is negotiating? I guess they really wanted to try out their new toys.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's the point of the negotiator if they are going to shoot while he is negotiating? I guess they really wanted to try out their new toys.
His job was to get the hostages out alive.. he distracted the threat and now the hostages are going home to their families.. he did his job.. oh you thought the negotiator was pro criminal life , well you thought wrong

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One of the best scenes ever!

I could see the guy w/ the sniper rifle being stedied on his shoulder saying that to his partner about to take that monitor shot.
Yepppp.. dont care what anybody say top 3-5 mobster movies ever.. it don’t get it’s just do.. so many great segments in that movie.. untouchables will always have a place in my heart and I saw that shit in the theatre

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Computer mother.* My Baaaby ain’t ever hurt nobody…. But he still got smoked at Bay bay party
Quote - EAzy E