Florida student beats his teacher unconscious for taking his Nintendo switch.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds fucked up but, she should of left dude alone he wasn't there to learn in the first place. These kids to emotional, and they addicted to video games. All she did was trigger him. Plus he live in the group home she should of known better. :smh:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wtf he was more concerned with a fucking game than trying to smash broads at school. That's all I did in high school and what was always on my mind was to find a nice piece of pussy to fuck. I got so much pussy in high school I lost count how many times I did it. After school when the school cleared me and a girl would go in a empty science classroom and fuck on the long black table.

I remember one time after me and a girl fucked we left the room and came back and a teacher came inside the room and said what's that smell in here and was covering her nose. Lol she had no idea that me and the girl had just fucked in there and that pussy scent was all over the room.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's got bigger things to be concerned with at this point..

According to an arrest report, arriving deputies found the teacher bloody and unconscious.

The rampaging student, who lives in a group home, began spitting in the teacher’s direction, telling cops that he was “going to kill her” when he returned to school.

While he was being processed, the teen repeatedly asked a deputy when he was going to be released, and began kicking a desk and becoming violent when he didn’t get the answers he was hoping for.

“The actions of this student are absolutely horrendous and completely uncalled for,” said Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly in a statement. “We hope the victim will recover, both mentally and physically, from this incident.”

The teen was turned over to the Department of Juvenile Justice and has been charged with felony battery raps.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Meh. He hit her with the linebacker shoulder and she was out. The stomping and punching after she was out shouldn’t count because she did know about it. She was out. Hope she takes this as a learning experience to let big dumb muhfuckas stay big dumb muhfuckas.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Video shows 6-foot-6 student beat teacher unconscious for taking Nintendo Switch
By
Selim Algar
February 24, 2023 1:06pm
Updated

A disturbing video shows a 6-foot-6-inch Florida student beating a female staffer unconscious inside a school this week after she confiscated his Nintendo Switch video game device.
The infuriated 17-year-old can be seen sprinting toward the female educator, who turns and spots her assailant a split second before he shoves her to the floor.
The 270-pound student then repeatedly stomps on the unconscious paraprofessional inside Matanzas High School in Palm Coast before punching her 15 times.
Video of the student beating the teacher.
The 17-year-old beat a teacher unconscious because she took his Nintendo Switch, the video shows.Flagler County S
Several other staffers who witnessed the brutal assault come running to pull the boy off the teacher, who was rushed to a local hospital.
She is expected to recover from her injuries.

00:3601:30
A separate video released by the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office shows the attacker being placed in handcuffs inside a classroom at Matanzas High School.
“The student stated that he was upset with the victim because she took his Nintendo Switch away during class,” police said in a statement.
Screen grab of the student punching the teacher on the floor.
The teen punched the teacher 15 times as she lay motionless, according to the video.Flagler County S
According to an arrest report, arriving deputies found the teacher bloody and unconscious.
The rampaging student, who lives in a group home, began spitting in the teacher’s direction, telling cops that he was “going to kill her” when he returned to school.
While he was being processed, the teen repeatedly asked a deputy when he was going to be released, and began kicking a desk and becoming violent when he didn’t get the answers he was hoping for.
“The actions of this student are absolutely horrendous and completely uncalled for,” said Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly in a statement. “We hope the victim will recover, both mentally and physically, from this incident.”
Teachers assist a Florida paraprofessional after a student beat her unconscious.
It took several staffers to pull the student off the injured educator.Flagler County S
The teen was turned over to the Department of Juvenile Justice and has been charged with felony battery raps.
Volusia County School officials issued a statement after the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office released the disturbing footage.
“The safety and security of our students and staff is of utmost importance to us and we will continue to cooperate fully with the local authorities as part of this investigation,” officials wrote.

publicenemy

Rising Star
Registered
Willing to commit assault and battery, or attempted murder over a switch? Meanwhile DeSantis and Zimmerman doing what they do.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
full-metal-jacket-pyle.gif

That's good for him. My second grade teacher took two transformers from me on two second ocSsions and never gave them shits back to me . She could've simply asked me to put them away fucking witch.
You are one stoopid gibberish typing fuck...and taking them from you and not giving them back was an effort by her to stop the inevitable from you.... she saw you transforming at that early age....:smh:

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Wtf he was more concerned with a fucking game than trying to smash broads at school. That's all I did in high school and what was always on my mind was to find a nice piece of pussy to fuck. I got so much pussy in high school I lost count how many times I did it. After school when the school cleared me and a girl would go in a empty science classroom and fuck on the long black table.

I remember one time after me and a girl fucked we left the room and came back and a teacher came inside the room and said what's that smell in here and was covering her nose. Lol she had no idea that me and the girl had just fucked in there and that pussy scent was all over the room.

The "Girl"

man-left-hand-fat-palm-260nw-1693682110.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
full-metal-jacket-pyle.gif

You are one stoopid gibberish typing fuck...and taking them fro you and not giving them back was an effort by her to stop the inevitable from you.... she saw you transforming at that early age....:smh:

You're still holding a grudge because high teacher confiscated your butt plug and dildo and never gave it back ya faggit.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll just put it this way if that was my wife, girl or a family member dude wouldn't survive once he got sentenced. & IF they let him out, he wouldn't last a week.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You're still holding a grudge because high teacher confiscated your butt plug and dildo and never gave it back ya faggit.
Go find your second grade teacher, shouldn't be hard, you're only 21..... and tell her she failed..... that you still transformed... you've been "alphabetized"
sidebar: make sure you do that maniacal evil tranny laugh at her too
:cheers:

Last edited: