Food Debate: Mayonnaise is the #1 Condiment?!?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
only because I don't know, who eats any condiment by itself?

they all have their place and can't be replaced by something else.
Let me clarify.

I can't eat it on anything by itself.

If somebody hands me a sandwich with mayo on it I can't eat it.

Mix that same mayo with some hot sauce from pop eyes and throw it on the sandwich and it is acceptable.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me clarify.

I can't eat it on anything by itself.

If somebody hands me a sandwich with mayo on it I can't eat it.

Mix that same mayo with some hot sauce from pop eyes and throw it on the sandwich and it is acceptable.

Okay.....I ain't gotta be that extreme..

When you said by itself I thought you was talking that acac shit, dipping fries or putting it on burgers :lol:

Certain sandwiches are good with mustard but some need mayo and it has to be real mayo not some discount shit.

Can't have tuna mac, potato salad, tuna, turkey or chicken salad without it.

Can't have a BLT without it.

. What's funny though is you mention popeyes some of the worst chickens In the world and since they stopped half their sides that ain't shit as a franchise.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only because I don't know, who eats any condiment by itself?

keto-diet.gif

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like mayo on everything but I do like it on cold cut sandwiches. Or when I make some Outback ranch dressing.. Which is fire! :yes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Since I started ordering it the most common condiment I use is mambo sauce.. yes I said it.. I literally don’t even use ketchup anymore cause of mambo sauce.. mambo sauce on everything

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Salt, pepper second,boss sauce third,mayo fourth, ketchup 5th, barbecue 6th...... everything after
I ain't big on mayo but I like it on my sub sandwiches and that's it.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crap is gross. I don't touch it. Even worse when people eat it on a sandwich and that white mess is on their mouth. Then they never wipe it off, makes me want to throw up.

I use a garlic oil base for my pasta and potato salad