Food: McDonald’s to launch $5 meal deal to lure back diners after pricing out low-income customers UPDATE: E COLI QUARTER POUNDER!?!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc @dik cashmere @Lexx Diamond @easy_b

McDonald's could sell water to a whale

They may be one of the best ever in marketing and promotion period

McDonald's spends the most in promotion compared to its counterparts. They been spending over a billion dollars a yr for several yrs. Same as apple. In fact apple might have gotten the idea from McDonald's. When you spend the most in advertising you should make the most

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
@tallblacknyc @dik cashmere @Lexx Diamond @easy_b

McDonald's could sell water to a whale

They may be one of the best ever in marketing and promotion period

Everything sucks these days lol not to sound like an old man but the McDonald's duos from when I was a kid where worth collecting compared to this junk

I still have the Garfield in the skateboard one lol

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

88994887-13785803-After_months_of_anticipation_McDonald_s_is_finally_introducing_t-a-2_1724802461610.jpg

88994983-13785803-This_long_anticipated_addition_was_originally_being_test_run_in_-a-1_1724802461609.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Less than an hour ago I was talking with a family member about how I always prefer to go to a Caribbean or West Indian restaurant over a fast food joint. The Caribbean or West Indian food is cooked food that had to have been cleaned properly. If you didn't clean the chicken or fish properly we will taste it and never come back to your shop. All the while warning other folks in the district about the slackness going on. Cooked food also costs less than major chain fast food restaurants. If I want a burger I make it myself or can drive 5 minutes to Smash Burger or Five Guys. Rarely do I ever get a burger from outside my home.

57f393882ecadf052aa8693eb6bc7e85.jpg

@playahaitian remember when I pointed out the current Intelligence Quotient of the USA? Well the reason the 1/3 pounder isn't a big hit is because too many people think a 1/4 pounder is more than a 1/3 pounder. Because 4 is more than 3. Yeah man. Mental indolence across the country is a serious problem. With that being said I really suggest you all be careful where you eat and who you eat from. I don't eat from any and everyone.