Food: McDonald’s to launch $5 meal deal to lure back diners after pricing out low-income customers UPDATE: E COLI QUARTER POUNDER!?!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Less than an hour ago I was talking with a family member about how I always prefer to go to a Caribbean or West Indian restaurant over a fast food joint. The Caribbean or West Indian food is cooked food that had to have been cleaned properly. If you didn't clean the chicken or fish properly we will taste it and never come back to your shop. All the while warning other folks in the district about the slackness going on. Cooked food also costs less than major chain fast food restaurants. If I want a burger I make it myself or can drive 5 minutes to Smash Burger or Five Guys. Rarely do I ever get a burger from outside my home.

57f393882ecadf052aa8693eb6bc7e85.jpg

@playahaitian remember when I pointed out the current Intelligence Quotient of the USA? Well the reason the 1/3 pounder isn't a big hit is because too many people think a 1/4 pounder is more than a 1/3 pounder. Because 4 is more than 3. Yeah man. Mental indolence across the country is a serious problem. With that being said I really suggest you all be careful where you eat and who you eat from. I don't eat from any and everyone.

This is why Jamar terrified of you.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just passed by a McDonalds.......the drive thru line wrapped around the building.
Either mufuckas are that hungry, don't give a fuck, or after some of that lawsuit money...... :lol:

They either don't know or just don't GAF.

I remember when people around here were ready to commit violent crimes when Popeye's closed down early during early COVID.

They act like if fast food isn't available they will starve.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I just passed by a McDonalds.......the drive thru line wrapped around the building.
Either mufuckas are that hungry, don't give a fuck, or after some of that lawsuit money...... :lol:

One of the many things I learned from the lock down is that most people can't cook. Let those lazy cunts eat that swill and feed the medical industry.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor