FOOD: Millions of pounds of meat are being recalled. Here's what to look for in your fridge

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This really affects people who don’t cook the meat all of the way people, beef and chicken, especially beef cook well done to be on the safe side for a minute. I always cook my beef. Well done. I hate to see pink only like to see pink with big booty women that’s the only pink I like to see

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This really affects people who don’t cook the meat all of the way people, beef and chicken, especially beef cook well done to be on the safe side for a minute. I always cook my beef. Well done. I hate to see pink only like to see pink with big booty women that’s the only pink I like to see

I don't think I can eat a streak well done.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You not alone.

I don't think I could do it. But I also don't eat red meat like that anymore
Well, a lot of Black people like their steak well done there’s a few who like it medium, rare or just medium. But with all these recalls going on with meat, I think it’s best to cook your meat thoroughly.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well, a lot of Black people like their state well done there’s a few who like it medium, rare or just medium. But with all these recalls going on with meat, I think it’s best to cook your meat thoroughly.

You are 100% right

I gotta stop that even if it's a special occasion

Peacemaker213

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think I can eat a streak well done.
It's funny how times have changed. When I was growing up, it was white people who use to say that. Everyone I know had all their food cooked all the way through. Shit, they even washed the rice. I can't shake those habits, plus food taste better to me well done and tender. Low and slow, can cut it with a spoon.

I also rinse and soak in lime juice or apple cider vinegar so I know I'm in the minority. I just don't trust processing plants enough.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered

lol beef wasn't even on the list at all. They had salads on there how you gonna cook that. Also, People do not get sick from undercooked beef. You can eat beef raw and be ok. Undercooked chicken pork yes. But that too is just because we process it in fucked up facilities. It's not the meat it's the dirty ass facilities where we cut it up.

If people got sick off rare steak we would have thousands of breakouts daily but we don't because RARE STEAK DOES NOT GET YOU SICK.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's funny how times have changed. When I was growing up, it was white people who use to say that. Everyone I know had all their food cooked all the way through. Shit, they even washed the rice. I can't shake those habits, plus food taste better to me well done and tender. Low and slow, can cut it with a spoon.

I also rinse and soak in lime juice or apple cider vinegar so I know I'm in the minority. I just don't trust processing plants enough.

NOPE you ain't alone that's exactly how I wash my chicken.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
NOPE you ain't alone that's exactly how I wash my chicken.
I wash and soak my chicken for a few minutes before I cook it and I make sure it’s done Black people when it comes to poultry make sure the meat is supremely done. Also see what you want about Waffle House but you really never hear about food poisoning at that place because they cook their food thoroughly.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bro, did you even read the article? the very first sentence says it's ready to eat and pre-cooked poultry. This is proteins in things like pre-made salads, wraps, pasta bowls, burritos, enchiladas and many other ready-made frozen and family meals that might be purchased and immediately consumed or heated up in a microwave. People who don't cook their meat all the way have absolutely nothing to do with this.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Bro, did you even read the article? the very first sentence says it's ready to eat and pre-cooked poultry. This is proteins in things like pre-made salads, wraps, pasta bowls, burritos, enchiladas and many other ready-made frozen and family meals that might be purchased and immediately consumed or heated up in a microwave. People who don't cook their meat all the way have absolutely nothing to do with this.
No, I am speaking in general. There has been a lot of recalls on different types of meats lately not just was in that article so I’m being general with my comment.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Who ain't washing they rice???

Who you talking too??

Last edited: