Fool finds out all the women in his family are side chicks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bruh this one, the look on her face when dude said this shit…

81385-DB0-7-F80-455-C-BC91-752-CD72-A369-C.jpg

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said in the original thread that this vid was posted in, bgol lied to me they said only black women are single mothers bgol I trustedddd youuu

Well it’s partly true, black American women tend to be more single mothers.

Latino families don’t push the father away or try to stick it out on their own. Instead they tend to stick together even if a dude has multiple kids with multiple women that just means the family got bigger. The same is true for African families.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Latino families don’t push the father away or try to stick it out on their own. Instead they tend to stick together even if a dude has multiple kids with multiple women that just means the family got bigger. The same is true for African families.
I know a lot of pr chicks and Dominican chicks are looking at this comment like que.. no comprende.. cause your statements don’t match their reality.. hell i know various pr/ Dominican dudes who are single parents that would laugh at your comment about sticking together

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That country needs a reset, they are fine with foreign dudes smashing their mom, aunts, sister, nieces, and cousins for money. Half of them would also bend over for the right price. That dude needs to divorce his family and move away.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Fucc is you talkin about...?"