For All The Speculative Fiction/Supernatural Fans: SCP Foundation

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
There are literally hundreds of these mofos. More new ones are being made everyday. Before I get into all of them I will start with the most well known ones.

A02156013253401A32E54B6E56B1BADA7A6EBDF1

3m8h236mmqg11.png

ab59909b283d1c6b2c60177ad9d27b46.jpg
latest

cdh2e6ucc8z51.png

latest

The first one is SCP-173 often nicknamed The Sculpture or Peanut of Doom it is a very malevolent statue that demands to be looked at or else end up with a broken neck. It can move at blinding speed. Once you gaze upon it don't blink, it will move towards you. One of the most feared of all SCP's. It can regenerate itself and literally wipe out humanity. Other SCP's fear him except for a couple.

The second one is SCP-049 The Plague Doctor. He is also called Pestilence. Has supernatural strength and agility. Highly intelligent and brooding. Sometimes he serves as an unintentional anti-hero. He will challenge other SCP's.

The third one is SCP-682 The Indestructible Creature/Unkillable Lizard. No matter how much damage it takes it can adapt and evolve and regenerate when injured. Extremely hostile and hates all creatures. Very intelligent. Only a couple of SCP's can neutralize it.

The fourth one SCP-096 The Shy Guy. Once gazed upon his face he becomes enraged and will brutally kills all who dares to look at him. He is a tortured creature who wishes not to be looked at. Always crying and sobbing hiding it's face out of shame. He has been neutralized by a couple of SCP's.

The fifth one is SCP-4975 Also called Time's Up. This one is extremely creepy. It is predatory and stalks it's prey and does not stop ever once a victim is selected. It is a bird looking beast of nightmares and extremely cruel in how it tortures it victims with the clicking noises. They happen over and over again until one day it stops. When the noise stops time is up for the victim.

The sixth one is SCP-966 Also called the Sleep Killer. Predatory, once is a demon that picks a victim, it will not stop and will cruelly torture the victim at all times. The victim is denied sleep once picked by The Sleep Killer. Without the sleep the body goes through all kinds of conditions. Even drug induced comas bring no benefit of rest. Once the victim finally passes out the Sleep Killer then devours them. Very creepy and unrelenting.

Like I said many more, some are malevolent, some benevolent, some are forces of nature, some are ridiculous in nature but this shit is a guilty pleasure of mine, more to come from this thread. It will be ongoing. If you a fan of this type of shit you will love this thread.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
SCP-001

Before there was a classification system many were given the SCP-001 title. Therefore watch the video. Some were later reclassified once given another number as new entries came into existence.