Forgotten History: PTFO - How Emmett Till Got Erased from the History Books, with Wright Thompson (trigger warning - good)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'll probably watch the first video later.

It's hilarious to see white folks and coins to tell us it's in the past but they continue to do shit like this every single day..

Hell,you had more angry about Lil Wayne not being in this year's Superbowl than the lyric he made in 2013....

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
He didn't get erased. White folk said "oh well" as they do for everything thing when it comes to injustice against black folk and black just turned the other cheek as usual. Martin Luther King was chosen as the poster child of the civil rights movement.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He didn't get erased. White folk said "oh well" as they do for everything thing when it comes to injustice against black folk and black just turned the other cheek as usual. Martin Luther King was chosen as the poster child of the civil rights movement.

They love pick and choose the quotes when it comes to MLK. Hell,they don't even say the whole quote. They think MLK was this docile black man that didn't understand what was going on during the Civil Rights.

Then,they turn around and say we should get over it.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
They love pick and choose the quotes when it comes to MLK. Hell,they don't even say the whole quote. They think MLK was this docile black man that didn't understand what was going on during the Civil Rights.

Then,they turn around and say we should get over it.

White folk biggest fear was that black folk would bring violence to their doorsteps and we would do to them what they did to us. MLK with his message of non-volience was perfect. It was equivalent to them using religion to stop slaves from revolting and killing white folk.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

watch the interview

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White folk biggest fear was that black folk would bring violence to their doorsteps and we would do to them what they did to us. MLK with his message of non-volience was perfect. It was equivalent to them using religion to stop slaves from revolting and killing white folk.
Most if not all of us ain’t built like that! Because if we was we should be fucking them up on site! But we also have idiots coons sabotages etc etc amongst us as well. MLK realized that the collective didn’t want to die together. All this tough talk means nothing if we all ain’t willing to die together. So there’s only one other way to change the system. You change it within the system. MLK realized that as well. Made him the most dangerous amongst us. They knew it and they killed him for it. So All this new age MLK slander is really ridiculous….

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Most if not all of us ain’t built like that! Because if we was we should be fucking them up on site! But we also have idiots coons sabotages etc etc amongst us as well. MLK realized that the collective didn’t want to die together. All this tough talk means nothing if we all ain’t willing to die together. So there’s only one other way to change the system. You change it within the system. MLK realized that as well. Made him the most dangerous amongst us. They knew it and they killed him for it. So All this new age MLK slander is really ridiculous….
What MLK slander?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took that as sarcasm! Non violent message that you type above. And all of his messages wasn’t about non violence. White peoples and historians just promoted those messages the most…

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
watch the interview

I got to the 18min mark and ip to that point he was discussing the attempted cover up. I ain't watching anymore of this. Black folk has not forgotten about Emmitt Till. My question is what is he going to do with all the "informayltion" he gathered? Gi around to every black podcast and discuss how fucked up the situation was and how white folk and their privileged system helps keep how fucked up they are? And the fact the system of white supremacy is as alive today as it was back then but on a low key. Why doesn't he go and discuss this shit with white folk? Fuck him, the vid you posted and his book.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I got to the 18min mark and ip to that point he was discussing the attempted cover up. I ain't watching anymore of this. Black folk has not forgotten about Emmitt Till. My question is what is he going to do with all the "informayltion" he gathered? Gi around to every black podcast and discuss how fucked up the situation was and how white folk and their privileged system helps keep how fucked up they are? And the fact the system of white supremacy is as alive today as it was back then but on a low key. Why doesn't he go and discuss this shit with white folk? Fuck him, the vid you posted and his book.

Bro when your able. Watch the whole thing.