Former NBA player & coach Sam Mitchell looking for a new job after this exchange on live TV..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A man his age should have better sense than that.

You're upset that you're not getting paid enough so your solution is to make sure that you never work as an analyst ever again?
Naw he was upset by something bigger than that I’m guessing. He told dude to stop putting his business out there and this seemed like the last straw. He standing on business I mean fuck it it’s a better way to handle it but shit old
Niggas who have made millions don’t care lol.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don't even see what's the big deal, it looks like he was joking, I didn't even take it seriously because you can tell if shit is real when that smile is no longer on their face, and he didn't even expose his address on national TV.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
A man his age should have better sense than that.

You're upset that you're not getting paid enough so your solution is to make sure that you never work as an analyst ever again?
These dudes are the same age as him and are immature on BGOL too, just remember age is nothing but a number when people still act their shoe sizes.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3:

That's not being tough. That's being ho-motional.

A REAL OG would've checked him off camera and not fucked up his money.

What he did was NEW SCHOOL media doxing and he should get sued!
Right, dudes think threatening someone make them tough usually be the loudest in the room but won't bust a grape.

It's a time for everything, handle that shit offline and let that person know you aren't the one to be fucked with in private.

Because acting out or fighting on live TV could get you fired. That's why Shannon Sharpe had to keep his composure and not do something to skip that would get him fired.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Once a dude put your address out, it's on site whenever and you better best believe that person gonna be ready to do the unthinkable to stay alive to protect himself and his family.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Naw he was upset by something bigger than that I’m guessing. He told dude to stop putting his business out there and this seemed like the last straw. He standing on business I mean fuck it it’s a better way to handle it but shit old
Niggas who have made millions don’t care lol.

I've watched a lot of sports games where you can tell one commentator is getting annoyed by the other one, they started this back and forth thing between commentators years ago where they try to always joke on each other some are good at it others aren't. I'm almost 100% sure Mark Jackson hated working with Jeff VanGundy because VanGundy was horrible at the back and forth

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've watched a lot of sports games where you can tell one commentator is getting annoyed by the other one, they started this back and forth thing between commentators years ago where they try to always joke on each other some are good at it others aren't. I'm almost 100% sure Mark Jackson hated working with Jeff VanGundy because VanGundy was horrible at the back and forth
Yep I can’t think of an example now but I’ve seen it you can tell when it’s some shit being said off camera.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even see what's the big deal, it looks like he was joking, I didn't even take it seriously because you can tell if shit is real when that smile is no longer on their face, and he didn't even expose his address on national TV.
I don’t see it as a big deal but giving out his address kind of made it one lol.