FREE THIS MAN! Defending his family

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A man’s racial slur and aggressive actions prompted a single deadly punch, which many consider self-defense. But Anthony Collins pleaded guilty to manslaughter in June and will now spend three years behind bars in a New Jersey state prison. He is required to serve almost 31 months of the sentence before he is eligible for parole under the terms of the No Early Release Act.

The fatal confrontation took place on the afternoon of September 18, 2023 in Seaside Heights, a tiny 16-by-4-block
Collins, 41, and his wife were leaving Babe’s Corner Store on Sumner Avenue when Robert May, 70, approached them on his bicycle. May, who also went by “Frog,” had repeatedly harassed Collins and his children, addressing them with racial slurs for months, said defense attorney Terrence Turnback.

On that afternoon, May rode directly into Collin’s wife after they exited the store, assaulting her with his bike, Collins told Superior Court Judge Guy P. Ryan during his plea.

May then turned to Collins and called him n*****, which drew a single punch to his face that brought him immediately to the ground. May’s fall and the punch knocked him unconscious, and he was later found by first responders lying on the cement, with blood coming from his mouth and head.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After May eventually came to, he was treated at the scene but refused additional medical assistance and went home, per a press releaseissued by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office.

The police then received a tip that he was “acting erratically” after the fall, and he was transported to the hospital and eventually succumbed to his injuries on October 1. An autopsy determined the cause of death to be blunt-force trauma, and the manner of death was homicide.

Witnessed identified Collins to the police, and an arrest warrant was issued on October 4. Collin’s name was added to the powerful National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database, reaching over 90,000 criminal justice and law enforcement agencies nationwide.

The U.S. Marshals Service had also been pulled into the investigation, local news outlet Asbury Park Press reported. Within less than two weeks, Collins surrendered himself to police, and he was held in county jail until entering into the plea agreement in June 2024.

During Collins’ detention hearing in October, Turnbach argued that the aggressive racism he encountered justified self-defense. “[He was] dealing with an individual he was well aware of from the standpoint that he had called his children “n***** kid” over eleven to twelve occasions,” he said, adding, “Their alleged victim was looking for my client, assaulted his wife, and called him a name that’s reprehensible.”

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Judge Ryan acknowledged the racism but pointed out the age difference between the two men and said the correct action would have been to report the incident to the police.

In a statement on June 11, prosecutor Bradley D. Billhimer said the plea deal was “a recommended sentence that is below the normal sentencing range for manslaughter.

The victim’s family recognizes and understands those issues and is in support of this resolution. I commend them for their compassionate and forgiving nature.”

Collins, who has already spent eight months in county jail, seemingly wants to get this over with as soon as possible so he can return to his everyday life. At the time of his plea, Turbnack said in a statement, “Mr. Collins has accepted responsibility for his conduct on September 18, 2023. He is eager to complete his period of incarceration and return to his children, his fiancée, and his work.”

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I’m still trying figure out how or why he was even charged? The funky ass cave devil attacked his family and walked away
I had an old white lady call me and my girl "fucking blacks" while crossing the street in Belmar.
If you're not a lobster colored white, they don't want you there, cops gladly follow and ticket you for the slightest infraction.
They have a "this is our town" mentality.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had an old white lady call me and my girl "fucking blacks" while crossing the street in Belmar.
If you're not a lobster colored white, they don't want you there, cops gladly follow and ticket you for the slightest infraction.
They have a "this is our town" mentality.
So this brother never stood a chance

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
The man should be at home with his family. Until, non Black people in the Americas, are held in contempt for calling Black folks the N word. There will be no chance of healing. Like Germans, who scoff at what Hitler, did to those Nazi devil Jews. Oh and fuck that dead CAC and his family.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The man should be at home with his family. Until, non Black people in the Americas, are held in contempt for calling Black folks the N word. There will be no chance of healing. Like Germans, who scoff at what Hitler, did to those Nazi devil Jews. Oh and fuck that dead CAC and his family.
Too many black folks give out the n word pass bruh

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So, he was given the opportunity to go to the hospital for treatment right afterwards and declined........?

Hold up, but he went to the hospital an hour later after acting "erratically.".....

So you mean to tell me, May was in the hospital from September 18th to October 1st and STILL DIED and THAT'S COLLINS' FAULT?!

He was literally in the best place for care and 24 hr monitoring and THEY LET HIM DIE, but it's still because of the trauma he received 2 weeks earlier?!!

Mayne if they don't sue the hospital and leave that man alone. The racist POS received adequate repercussions for his actions. The hospital is at fault for not caring for him properly afterwards.

See this is why Public Defenders are not your friend. Ain't no way you're gonna tell me ole boy was in the hospital 13 days, from a traumatic but survivable incident and it's anyone but the hospitals fault.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jersey Shore is racist af, it's the closest thing to sundown towns.
It is. And that's why I don't take my family down there. Dem crakkkas dirty as fuck too but think they special.

1yOHjG.jpg

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
He took a plea....

Anthony Collins, 41, will be required to serve about 2½-years behind bars before he is eligible for parole under the terms of a plea bargain before state Superior Court Judge Guy P. Ryan.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He took a plea....

Anthony Collins, 41, will be required to serve about 2½-years behind bars before he is eligible for parole under the terms of a plea bargain before state Superior Court Judge Guy P. Ryan.

My point is, the fact that dude was IN the hospital basically from jump and still died.......

Man that's all the reasonable doubt I'd expect a competent attorney to need.....

But, hey 2.5 years is better than facing 10+.......geez

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He took a plea....

He was facing 10? But why I’m the first place??

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was facing 10? But why I’m the first place??

May's death was ruled a homicide due to blunt force trauma.......

That's like Man 2 in most states.....

It sounds like the court thought his actions, (1 punch) was an excessive reaction to May riding his bike directly into Collins' wife, given their age differences. Why didn’t May ride towards Collins? Why pick his wife?

However if a mfkr spits on me, Imma punch him.....age differences be damned.

Likewise, he deliberately ran his bike into Mrs Collins. After months of calling the Collins kids N-words and other stuff......nah B, "play stupid games......."

Last edited:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
May's deathbwas ruled a homicide due to blunt force trauma.......

That's like Man 2 in most states.....

It sounds like the court thought his actions, (1 punch) was an excessive reaction to May riding his bike directly into Collins' wife, given their age differences. Why didn’t May ride towards Collins? Why pick his wife?

However if a mfkr spits on me, Imma punch him.....age differences be damned.

Likewise, he deliberately ran his bike into Mrs Collins. After months of calling the Collins kids N-words and other stuff......nah B, "play stupid games......."
Other words the dead cac should’ve been charged with a hate crime

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So, he was given the opportunity to go to the hospital for treatment right afterwards and declined........?

Hold up, but he went to the hospital an hour later after acting "erratically.".....

So you mean to tell me, May was in the hospital from September 18th to October 1st and STILL DIED and THAT'S COLLINS' FAULT?!

He was literally in the best place for care and 24 hr monitoring and THEY LET HIM DIE, but it's still because of the trauma he received 2 weeks earlier?!!

Mayne if they don't sue the hospital and leave that man alone. The racist POS received adequate repercussions for his actions. The hospital is at fault for not caring for him properly afterwards.

See this is why Public Defenders are not your friend. Ain't no way you're gonna tell me ole boy was in the hospital 13 days, from a traumatic but survivable incident and it's anyone but the hospitals fault.
Look up the egg shell rule in law.