Fresh & Fit wish there white... LOL

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know big suprise right..LOL

Side note: You know how ytbers be saying "check to make sure you still subscribed"....that shit is real. I used to watched these 2 guys daily......and all of a sudden Im unsubbed. I thought they closed their channel.

I mean Aba and Preach are sellouts themselves so you probably unsubbed when they were saying something suspect.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for fun....I went on the google and typed "ABA PREACH SELLOUTS"

For sure if they did some sellout shit to be called out on....google would have picked it up. Simply from other people calling them sellouts

I got......NOTHING!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
"See, the Black race can't afford you no more. There used to be a time, we'd see someone like you singin', clownin', yassuh-bossin'... and we wouldn't do anything. Folks liked that. You were good. Homey kind of ******. When they needed somebody to mistreat, call a name or two, they paraded you. Reminded them of the good old days. Not no more. The day of the Geechee is gone, boy. And you're going with it."

Sgt. Waters

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That coon is worse than Sotomayor. Shit, I don't think Candace would go to a Twitter space called "whites only".

Edit: Of course this white boy's in this thread trying to deflect the attention away from the cac-worshipping coon.
Mr "Better degrees than you" is in here during the middle of the work day because he cant get a white man to give him a job.

Yikes.

Edit that resume and put those degrees to work.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started watching them because they were going at Fresh and Fit. I know nothing of what you sayin....you gotta elaborate.

please

what makes them sellouts?
Aba is literally buddy buddy with Destiny. If thats not a sellout then I dont know what is.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In high running’s for the coon awards

It took me awhile but Jesse is really just a lowkey

comedien who specializes in trolling and pushing

peoples buttons... thats just his schtick...

Cantdance Owench is actually good at what she does, but she is all about

her career and will jump on any bandwagon that will get her to where she has to go...

could hate her game, but cant hate the hustle...

what I like about her, is how she is single handedly SONNIN da JOOZ, bruh they fired her,

and thought they would finish her, but her and kanye and even diddy,

are proving they dont need da jooz... and bruh... she is Lowkey exposing

their whole game plan.. and tying in the whole zionist and gay agenda,

into a nice neat package, and gaining a HUGE audience as a result...

she literally is turning her being fired, into whats becoming the fastest growing

podcast.. of course it helps having the Vatican behind you...lol..

I KNOW that pisses the jooz off.. because with the Vatican behind her,

they cant fuck with her money like that...

so I have her and jesse out of the top three coon spots...

1- pseudo coon is Kamala.. pronounced.. HINDUISHKAM ALA not KNIGGAISH CAH MAH LAH...

this fuckin pseudo coon sucked dick all the way to the top Coon spot...talkin bout...

ISE COOKS MY GREENS IN DA TUB.. bruh she is running fo president, got some glorified

ho, twerking on stage announcing her presidential run.on stage in front of the world, shaking her ass tawking bout..

Yadda yadda yaddda yadda

. DA FUCK?????

cant get MORE COONISH THAT THAT BRUH..

dont care how you REMIX IT!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
actually Myron is a dark PINK TOE, really look at him.. HE HAS ZERO SWAG,

just like a cac.. he has NO SPINE.. bruh he could get chicks but cant keep them worth a damn,

once they see, he has NO SWAG or like the young heads say.. ZERO RIZZ...

he may be dark skin.. on the outside, but he is truly a pink toe on the inside...

I aint neva seen a bruh, his complexion and darker..

WITH ZERO SWAG BRUH..

as a BRUH that man HANDICAPPED... as a pale face.. he could slide right in personality wise,

its just because of his strong dominant complexion, they would always find him a threat,

no matter how spineless and harmless he is...

but yea.. we gonna trade a lot of fools in.... from this fool to drake and all the spineless fuktards

in between....

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE AND NOT LOOK BACK!!!

shout out to all

THE TRUE AMERICANS...

MOORISH AMERICANS!!

THE DIVINE THE HOLY

KNIGGAS!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It took me awhile but Jesse is really just a lowkey

comedien who specializes in trolling and pushing

peoples buttons... thats just his schtick...

Cantdance Owench is actually good at what she does, but she is all about

her career and will jump on any bandwagon that will get her to where she has to go...

could hate her game, but cant hate the hustle...

what I like about her, is how she is single handedly SONNIN da JOOZ, bruh they fired her,

and thought they would finish her, but her and kanye and even diddy,

are proving they dont need da jooz... and bruh... she is Lowkey exposing

their whole game plan.. and tying in the whole zionist and gay agenda,

into a nice neat package, and gaining a HUGE audience as a result...

she literally is turning her being fired, into whats becoming the fastest growing

podcast.. of course it helps having the Vatican behind you...lol..

I KNOW that pisses the jooz off.. because with the Vatican behind her,

they cant fuck with her money like that...

so I have her and jesse out of the top three coon spots...

1- pseudo coon is Kamala.. pronounced.. HINDUISHKAM ALA not KNIGGAISH CAH MAH LAH...

this fuckin pseudo coon sucked dick all the way to the top Coon spot...talkin bout...

ISE COOKS MY GREENS IN DA TUB.. bruh she is running fo president, got some glorified

ho, twerking on stage announcing her presidential run.on stage in front of the world, shaking her ass tawking bout..

Yadda yadda yaddda yadda

. DA FUCK?????

cant get MORE COONISH THAT THAT BRUH..

dont care how you REMIX IT!!
Candace and the rest of them are yt supremcist tools. And whether is business or personal the effect is still the same. And yt people don’t like Jews either. It’s probably just a bigger check.

And the last time I said something about Kamala I got suspended from bgol for 2 weeks. So I’ll leave that alone

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Candace and the rest of them are yt supremcist tools. And whether is business or personal the effect is still the same. And yt people don’t like Jews either. It’s probably just a bigger check.

And the last time I said something about Kamala I got suspended from bgol for 2 weeks. So I’ll leave that alone
You for real?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

facts cantdance is no doubt a tool for sale, but nevertheless she represents a sign to the zionist that,

THIER time is UP!!

notice how folks who used to fuck with them heavy, from alec baldwin to pdiddy, all been in serious LEGAL TROUBLE

this YEAR... notice THEY HAVE NOT BEEN BACKING THE DEMOCRATS....aka THE INTERNATIONAL BANKSTER ZIONIST WHO CONTROL

THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION WE FOOLISHLY THINK IS THE COUNTRY AMERICA..

NOPE.. USA OCCUPIES AMERICA AND IS SUCKIN IT DRY.. HENCE THE INFRASTRUCTURE....

when we realize USA is an INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION and NOT our COUNTRY.. BRUH!!

notice how "OUR" OLYMPIC team goes by USA and not TEAM AMERICA...

because it REPRESENTS A CORPORATION

NOT A COUNTRY..

THEY THROW IT ALL IN OUR FACES but KNOW most of us have been TOO INDOCTRINATED

TO SEE IT!!!!

KNIGGA YOU GOT YO TRAIL MIX/POPCORN READY...

THE SHOW BOUT TO BEGIN

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

oh and its CAMEL AH HINDUnot KAH MAH LA TRUE AMERICAN KNIGGESE!!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF is a limousine liberal? Do y’all got examples of these dudes cooning or not?
A guy who panders to white supremacists, yet votes democrat so its ok I guess:

But even that aside. Aba's response to FD signifier calling out cops on white supremacy was donating 15k to cops(and then saying it was just a joke when he got called on it).

A canadian doing this in response to a black American....you guys are wild if you are cool with that. Even wilder when the Canadian is down with guys who hang with Nick Fuentes. Yea man...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn a ban...

See that's some real unamerican commie

Shit right there ....that's why I hate what the democratic party has become..

It's the most unamerican political party ever.

They have no business be in

The Land of the Free

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A guy who panders to white supremacists, yet votes democrat so its ok I guess:

But even that aside. Aba's response to FD signifier calling out cops on white supremacy was donating 15k to cops(and then saying it was just a joke when he got called on it).

A canadian doing this in response to a black American....you guys are wild if you are cool with that. Even wilder when the Canadian is down with guys who hang with Nick Fuentes. Yea man...

Yea glad I learned BLACK was MIND FUCKERY... too many SIMPS could just say they ON TEAM BLACK..

FUCK THAT..

Im a cosmic god, who is playing a role as a MOORISH AMERICAN... folks want to bring us down to this

BLACK THING so they can LATCH ON,

THEY CANT LATCH ON TO

MOORISH AMERICAN

and faggot simp sell out spineless fuck could be a BLAHCK

but they cant be

MOORISH AMERICAN...

So chea IM A COSMIC UNIVERSAL IMMORTAL LIGHT BEING... who has

taken on the earth character of

A MOORISH AMERICAN...

so all the fuckin weak faggots could be as spineless and black as they want

by the way,

black is actually the COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF DARK SKIN

if ya know

YA KNOW!!!

bruh these fuckin OTHERS really be on MOORISH AMERICANS DICKS 24/7

we not even THINKIN bout these fools.. and they got AMERICAN GODS on THEIR MINDS..

WE REALLY ARE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN,

THE WHOLE WORLD SWINGS ON OUR NUTS!!!

WANT TO BE ON OUR LAND, WANT TO SIT IN THE SUN FOR HOURS AND NOT BURN...

WE DONT UNDERSTAND THEY DONT HATE US THE LOVE IS SO STRONG,

THEY WANT TO LITERALLY BECOME US!!!!

and WE DONT GET THAT SHIT COLLECTIVELY!!!

WE REALLY THOSE KNIGGAS MAYNE!!

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
voting Democrat?

I dont care to back and forth wit yall in my thread about Fresh and Fit...but

Aren't Aba & Preach from Canada