saleema-mansur_0076.jpg

saleema-mansur_0077.jpg

saleema-mansur_0069.jpg

saleema-mansur_0068.jpg

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
What you scared of homie? You sounding like a noobie right now.
Noobie???? I been here lurking since 56k warnings stop that....

And this heffa got a following and has been posted on several other websites, so when that happens usually their team of white knights is out looking for their content. No need in bringing unnecessary eyes to the board.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All those themed threads that get bumped everyday have onlyfans pics. Why nobody asking for those threads to be moved too. Must be hard to find :rolleyes:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This thread needs to be moved to the basement.

The block BEEN hot.
They don't listen until these models come out saying they want their content taken down but some of these dudes are lazy to go the basement or they want likes for their thread posting it on the mainboard.

Also, 2 models already came here telling HNIC to take their content down that was on the mainboard that can easily be searched using google.

i guess some people never learn!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
All those themed threads that get bumped everyday have onlyfans pics. Why nobody asking for those threads to be moved too. Must be hard to find :rolleyes:
It's the content with 1 model vs random models because when you make a thread like this the name can be easily searched on google.

That's why content creators know their content be on here.

Reactions: PJN

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Since when did we ever worry about that back in the day? I remember one time I posted Sinn's picz. She asked me to take them down and I did. Like you said this shit ain't exclusive. It's all over the net. Now I'll probably post the whole sex tapes in the basement but not this my brother.

Do you realize it's 2024?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Do you realize it's 2024?
He still think it's 1998 like shit hasn't changed.

There's plenty of ways models can track their content to be taken down. The basement was made for a reason but dudes don't want to listen.