Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
ezgif-7-330871659ec6.gif

s-Iu-R0-DDWW677.gif

QLb-F2-Pc-Ey71-L.gif

MJPXy5r-W5kzy.gif

GS4JNyAb0AAjvfG

....And If You Feel Like Smuttin Out Her Friend All to Hell.....That Cool Too Got Dammit :lol:
Whatcha Gone Do:idea:

ZEi7j-KKYedgj.gif

"
Posting borderline (or flat busted) bitches is the best idea because not only do we get a few laughs but it makes us see where our heads are at as men."

"
Some of ya'll participating need to speak up more often. It's funnier when everyone chimes in."

Use the 2 out of 3 system to determine when you're willing to fuck. SHE MUST HAVE 2 OF THE THREE in ANY COMBINATION FOR YOU TO GO IN, HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

1. Big Booty
2. Big Tits
3. Cute Face

Big Butt/Cute Face/No tits = Fucking

Cute Face/Big tits/No ass = Fucking

Busted Face/Big tits/Big ass = Fucking

------------------------------------------

No Butt/Cute Face/No tits = Not Fucking

Cute Face/No Butt/No ass = Not Fucking

Busted Face/No tits/
Big ass = Not Fucking

~Drayonis~

"#Compliance cuz the pussy is not enough."

"
#Boody cuz booty is better with a dick in it."

~Mello Mello~
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Damn them tits are depressing.
That pussy on the other hand...
I'm fucking !!
Im Scared She Gonna Have Typical Hood Booga Smells...Black & Milds....Gas.....Hennessy....Latest From Bath and Body Works.......Johnson's Baby Lotion........Similac......Hot Cheetos....Glitter......:roflmao2:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wait.........................did her other nipple dissolve?????
:lol::lol:
Damn you for making me go back to look at that hideous bitch and her nippleless areola!! Bet she lost it in a knife fight over being shorted crack or something.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Was her nipple torn off??

Dammnnnnn.......

I mean, the stomach is from the baby(ies)

And she got a mask on so I can't see the grill....

But I have a naggin suspicion that pussy is still wappin like a mf....

....too risky..............iono.............self-esteem.......undecided.....for now............

thinking-down.gif

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
This is the funniest Fuck it or flee ever. The bitch is the picture of defilement, STDs, bad decisions and if that’s what the body looks like no wonder she has a mask on.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've partaked of the fuck it, cuff it, or flee thread for many years and I have checked the box on each of the options many times. But this....I cannot, with good conscience, check any of these. I offer another option....flush. This chick is the poster child for just say no, safe sex, and scared straight all in one. Like she is currently carrying every sexually transmitted disease ever defined. This should be shown in every free clinic and rehab center state to state as a deterrent.I have never in my life seen a more depressing, offensive, and scary body in my entire life and I've seen some terrible ones. Looks like she had an octomom pregnancy and pushed all them fuckers out at the same time. The only plus is that her face is covered. If her body is that fucked, her face probably matches. My God!

Last edited: