FUCKIN' VERIZON!!!!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How to do you like spectrum mobile? I’m thinking of switching from Verizon?
Love it!

I was paying $110 for cell phone and $100 JUST for fuckin' internet through Spectrum.

I switched and have my phone and internet together from Spectrum for $55/mo.!! Same internet speed as I was paying before!

The cell phone service has been flawless.

Verizon was rapping me!

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
How to do you like spectrum mobile? I’m thinking of switching from Verizon?
Spectrum is using Verizon cell towers. It's the same service. I hear that we are building our own towers now though. I have one line for me and one for my daughter through spectrum. I get the employee discount so it's only $15 a month per line for unlimited. I was with T-Mobile for 18, but paying 135 a month for service and paying off an IPhone. I will say since I switched I have worse coverage. T-Mobile got cell towers every fucking where. The discount is worth it though.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly why I left them! A bunch of scammers. I was paying $110/mo for ONE cell line. I'm now paying $35 for the exact same service through Spectrum Mobile.

I mean how long does it take muthafuckas to get wise to verizon, I was up on their bullshit since early two thousands, when I had them for over a decade,

and realize, I was paying twice as much for my blackberry, then muthafuckas was paying for new phones...

I know they were laughing at me, when I told them their days of insatiable greed has ended....

I went with Tmobile when they had that wacky but super effective CEO who KNEW and unlike verizon had VISION,

verizon got too big stupid an lazy, because they thought their monopoly on quality phone service would last forever,

they didnt expect all these fuckin Geez to develop so quickly... Now everyone has a five g network and charge

way cheaper.... its fuckin retarded what verizon charges... and they shouldve been out of business, wait till their corp

accounts.. see how much they save, with other carriers.. its a fuckin wrap for their business model...

in nyc.. Tmobiles network caught up to verizons network.... years ago.... they claim verizon still has the best,

at one time I NOTICED the difference.. NOW verizon is out here looking stupid, charging THAT much more, for

THAT little difference....

and the lady in the video, made the mistake of taking it back to corporate, she shouldve took it back to the store and let the owner

deal with it... Once it went to corporate, the games will heightend...

Its disgusting how verizon STILL over charges its customers...Youd think they have some kind of HOLOGRAM NEW TECH type

service they way they overcharge,

you REALLY want to save some bread get METRO.... personally I couldnt fuck with metro tho, word on the street is, its a fed network....!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spectrum is using Verizon cell towers. It's the same service. I hear that we are building our own towers now though. I have one line for me and one for my daughter through spectrum. I get the employee discount so it's only $15 a month per line for unlimited. I was with T-Mobile for 18, but paying 135 a month for service and paying off an IPhone. I will say since I switched I have worse coverage. T-Mobile got cell towers every fucking where. The discount is worth it though.

My problem with spectrum is they were formerly time warner and they were known for being just as shiesty as verizon,

but I must admit, since they became spectrum....as a cable/internet/phone company... they are off the fuckin chain....

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
My problem with spectrum is they were formerly time warner and they were known for being just as shiesty as verizon,

but I must admit, since they became spectrum....as a cable/internet/phone company... they are off the fuckin chain....
I hate spectrum bro. Been working there for 17 years. I miss time warner like a muthafucka...as an employee anyways. And for the record, all companies are shiesty. Believe me, our sales reps are crime bosses. The shit they make y'all pay for that you don't have to is unreal.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean how long does it take muthafuckas to get wise to verizon, I was up on their bullshit since early two thousands, when I had them for over a decade,

and realize, I was paying twice as much for my blackberry, then muthafuckas was paying for new phones...

I know they were laughing at me, when I told them their days of insatiable greed has ended....

I went with Tmobile when they had that wacky but super effective CEO who KNEW and unlike verizon had VISION,

verizon got too big stupid an lazy, because they thought their monopoly on quality phone service would last forever,

they didnt expect all these fuckin Geez to develop so quickly... Now everyone has a five g network and charge

way cheaper.... its fuckin retarded what verizon charges... and they shouldve been out of business, wait till their corp

accounts.. see how much they save, with other carriers.. its a fuckin wrap for their business model...

in nyc.. Tmobiles network caught up to verizons network.... years ago.... they claim verizon still has the best,

at one time I NOTICED the difference.. NOW verizon is out here looking stupid, charging THAT much more, for

and the lady in the video, made the mistake of taking it back to corporate, she shouldve took it back to the store and let the owner

Its disgusting how verizon STILL over charges its customers...Youd think they have some kind of HOLOGRAM NEW TECH type

you REALLY want to save some bread get METRO.... personally I couldnt fuck with metro tho, word on the street is, its a fed network....!
Bro....I was so pissed off when I found how much I was paying versus what Spectrum was offering!

Then when I was trying to cancel, this Asian bitch w/ Verizon kept trying to convince me to stay! I was polite at first, but then I got pissed off when she kept trying and was telling her "no". I was like "JUST CANCEL MY SERVICE!!!!......PLEASE!! ....DAMN!!!

Verizon had to give me some code to give to Spectrum so I could keep my number I guess.

Anyway, the savings is crazy. That bundling plan just can't be beat.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Man I was about to type, “Freddy ain’t gonna like seeing someone use his post framework”.

then looked at username

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly why I left them! A bunch of scammers. I was paying $110/mo for ONE cell line. I'm now paying $35 for the exact same service through Spectrum Mobile.

I dont know where you live, but in the new york/nj area its a known fact verizon

was taken over by the italian mob, and it shows in their accounting practices...

thats that demonic mafia gluttony where its never enough... the same mentality that took

over wall street, in fact VERIZON REPRESENTS THE OL SKOOL WALL STREET MINDSET,

btw.. wall street better change its ways.... when the people find out wall streets TRUE ORGINS

and what them BONDS are TRULY about...

AHHH SHIIIIT.....fuck popcorn Im breakin out the TROPICAL TRAIL MIX fo this one KNIGGA!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Verizon = Trash
I quit fooling with anything CDMA a long time ago and for
whatever reason their customer service has always been a joke

You know... I've been with then for MANY YEARS and the more I consider it there's truth to that. When the want to keep you or early on... it great. Later it is kinda basic.

I stay because the reception at least on my area is unrivaled. I'm willing to pay a premium for that especially with the kids having phones now.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love it!

I was paying $110 for cell phone and $100 JUST for fuckin' internet through Spectrum.

I switched and have my phone and internet together from Spectrum for $55/mo.!! Same internet speed as I was paying before!

The cell phone service has been flawless.

Verizon was rapping me!

Thanks bro. Yeah I been with Verizon since 2000 and I can't lie, they have always been good to me, but since I've moved, I am using this company called Comporium and the internet sucks. Shit drops like 2-3 times a month and working from home that isn't going to cut it....

Might have to think hard about the cell phone switch but good information....Thinking about switching too internet also....

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the telecommunications companies in America do the same shit. All customer service has moved overseas, and Congress refuses to curtail any of the bullshit.

Keep your records, record your calls and just wait for your turn to get fucked.

The EU doesn't play this shit, but we get what the fuck we VOTE for.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

On the behalf of my older bros friends and some people I know fuck spectrum.. they had a mass firing of mad time Warner employees.. all them cable men that were making close to or over 6 figs gone.. time Warner was 1 of the blue collar hustles of New York where you didn’t need a college education and still could get paid. Dudes doing 20+ yrs getting the pink slip.. fuck them.. I still use them for internet purposes but it’s still fuck them

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate spectrum bro. Been working there for 17 years. I miss time warner like a muthafucka...as an employee anyways. And for the record, all companies are shiesty. Believe me, our sales reps are crime bosses. The shit they make y'all pay for that you don't have to is unreal.
See like I posted above..this guy to hates spectrum as an employed.. like I said lot of nigs were laid off when spectrum took over time Warner.. fuck spectrum

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the behalf of my older bros friends and some people I know fuck spectrum.. they had a mass firing of mad time Warner employees.. all them cable men that were making close to or over 6 figs gone.. time Warner was 1 of the blue collar hustles of New York where you didn’t need a college education and still could get paid. Dudes doing 20+ yrs getting the pink slip.. fuck them.. I still use them for internet purposes but it’s still fuck them

time warner, road runner cable fucked up, and didnt move fast enough to counteract on the netflix invasion, netflix fucked up

all them cable companies... I mean its fucked up but what do you expect spectrum to do with thousands of cable installers,

when they are moving their whole business towards mobile communications....

Personally I think its fucked up anybody loses their job, but this is not a case of greed as much as its a case of adapting....

folks are not getting cable boxes like that anymore bruh... and its not spectrums fault..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
time warner, road runner cable fucked up, and didnt move fast enough to counteract on the netflix invasion, netflix fucked up

all them cable companies... I mean its fucked up but what do you expect spectrum to do with thousands of cable installers,

when they are moving their whole business towards mobile communications....

Personally I think its fucked up anybody loses their job, but this is not a case of greed as much as its a case of adapting....

folks are not getting cable boxes like that anymore bruh... and its not spectrums fault..
Nigs still got cable boxes . It's mad people still paying high ass prices for cable. Than thrown in people getting internet modem. Could of easily taught them boys how to install them. They just wanted to cut people off for whatever reason. Some financial shit. It's fuck spectrum. An employee on here said it's fuck them on some work shit. Many employees would say the same