Genndy Tartakovsky is back with PRIMAL! (if you loved Samurai Jack)

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That last fight was probably the first time they took the fight to them and not just trying to survive. That fight with the Viking is gonna be

Yeah, I just finished watching The Red Mist. That entire episode was fire. So much carnage! The dinosaur went down a couple of times, I thought it might not make it.

Next episode, you can tell that Viking is gonna be problem. I like how they showed the fire in his eyes as they sent that burning burial ship away. When the Viking and the Caveman meet it's going to be epic!

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I just finished watching The Red Mist. That entire episode was fire. So much carnage! The dinosaur went down a couple of times, I thought it might not make it.

Next episode, you can tell that Viking is gonna be problem. I like how they showed the fire in his eyes as they sent that burning burial ship away. When the Viking and the Caveman meet it's going to be epic!
I think it will happen in the 6th episode. That episodes title is "Vidarr" which is after In Norse mythology, Víðarr (Old Norse: [ˈwiːðɑrː], possibly "wide ruler",[1] sometimes anglicized as Vidar /ˈviːdɑːr/, Vithar, Vidarr, and Vitharr) is a god among the Æsir associated with vengeance

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We know Spear and Fang have to win or else the series ends. However, the fight is going to be epic! Maybe Spear will win but lose a limb. Or, I can see Mira dying. The latter is the most likely outcome: She's too soft, I can't see her surviving in Spear's world long-term anyway.
Well damn.......did not expect that episode to go down like that. Mira just as hard.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Viking isn't done

FaAEDXAUYAADzT7