Glen 'Big Baby' Davis sentenced to 40 months in prison

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

giphy.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope he goes to low where he's mix and mingling with the hardcore fools.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No sympathy. Dude did 8 years in the league and got a chip. How could he screw this up?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nig went after a billion dollar company that he used to work for.. thats like being a bank teller and trying to pocket 40-60 dollars a day with the 10+ cameras staring right at you

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Nig went after a billion dollar company that he used to work for.. thats like being a bank teller and trying to pocket 40-60 dollars a day with the 10+ cameras staring right at you
The bigger mystery is why on earth did he and his accomplices think they were gonna get away defrauding the NBA health care benefit plan is beyond me.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was a CO in a county jail for 2 years. I seen several dudes like him. Mentally he's not all the way there, but he is a good dude. He didn't know or believed in the judicial process he was going through. He will be alright and those 2 1/2 years will go by quickly.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So, let me get this straight. This niggah got 3.5 years over some money that was given to him? I am ready for this bitch to burn down. That's fucked up. Because it wasn't spent how they wanted them to spend it, and he got time. Burn, baby, burn.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
But CZ only gets four months after defrauding the US government out of billions. Hell, he’s already in a halfway house now.
Praying for Big Babi