Google Ads Grant Question... Conversion Tracking

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Greetings BGOL Family.
I told you that I've received a certification for Group Homes for boys, here in Cali.

Well, I've also created a 501c3 to help augment the funding for the Group Home. I received the 501c3 status, then I applied for a "Google Ads Grant" which gives me $10,000/mo in advertising on Google Search. They don't give you the cash, but they allow you to use the amount on their advertising platform. I received that as well.

Now here's the issue: I've created the ads campaign in Google Ads. My keywords are good. But I'm having issues with "Conversion Tracking." I've connected my site to Google Analytics, yet in Google Ads I'm still getting "Status- Inactive." I've inserted the Google Tags into the head of my website, and it says "connected." So I don't know why the tag isn't firing.

Does anyone have and idea/suggestion as to what is going on?
Thank you ahead of time.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Greetings BGOL Family.
I told you that I've received a certification for Group Homes for boys, here in Cali.

Well, I've also created a 501c3 to help augment the funding for the Group Home. I received the 501c3 status, then I applied for a "Google Ads Grant" which gives me $10,000/mo in advertising on Google Search. They don't give you the cash, but they allow you to use the amount on their advertising platform. I received that as well.

Now here's the issue: I've created the ads campaign in Google Ads. My keywords are good. But I'm having issues with "Conversion Tracking." I've connected my site to Google Analytics, yet in Google Ads I'm still getting "Status- Inactive." I've inserted the Google Tags into the head of my website, and it says "connected." So I don't know why the tag isn't firing.

Does anyone have and idea/suggestion as to what is going on?
Thank you ahead of time.

Do you have Google Tag manager set up?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Do you have Google Tag manager set up?
Thank you, Brother. I have everything squared away now.

I set up Google Analytics as well as Google Search Console. I was having issues with my Google Tags at first, but it's cool now. For some reason, my tags wasn't showing up, so I did some research on "tag manager", and I got it working now.

Thanks again Bro.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you, Brother. I have everything squared away now.

I set up Google Analytics as well as Google Search Console. I was having issues with my Google Tags at first, but it's cool now. For some reason, my tags wasn't showing up, so I did some research on "tag manager", and I got it working now.

Thanks again Bro.
What bid strategy are you using?