Government official caught grabbing cheeks

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL. I see how its done, now I'm gonna go to work and pull it and see if I can get away with it.
Here's a box to put all your stuff in.

200.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The real reason why me too exist.. white sexual predators... some black official better watch out cause you know they gonna have to put some dirt on his name to hide another white crime

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:

I wish i could invite this old white man to one of our family reunions, cookouts, parties etc... dude wild as fuck :lol::lol::lol:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
That is the flag of Azerbaijan and they be getting it in Baku. :lol:

Turkey, Romania, Hungary, Georgia etc. don't have #metoo like here. Shit, even "developed" Western European countries don't have shit like it is here.

I was trying to remember that flag, it was killing me. Baku skyline looks cool I'd love to get up over there.

azerbaijan-baku-high-angle-city-skyline-picture-id1068487320

baku-city-azerbaijan-view-of-the-modern-skyline-on-the-caspian-sea-coast-WAPAMG.jpg

city-skyline-at-night-baku-azerbaijan-south-caucasus-eurasia-picture-id1189843329

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Western Civilizations are pretty much saying to the rest of the world "Fuck Your Me Too Bullshit!" :eek2:

We Still Do This Shit :itsawrap: :lol:

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can clearly see that they
fuckin. He probably gives her big
bonuses or gifts and she allows
it. She was too calm... or at least
til she saw that camera rolling lol!
Bro if I was his age, I sees no problem buying malibus and gifts for that younger putang.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They never stop a MAYNE with power and money...I grab asses and flirt with women daily...and they Blush...I be in the gym...saying the freakiest of shits...and they hang around and love me for it. Even invite me to rub on they firm bubble asses... to show me they been working out hard....I sware foe God..brah