** Graphic** Bet He Wont Try to Rob Anyone Else

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

14-year-old boy shoots would-be robber in the face inside Philadelphia pizzeria

A 14-year-old boy shot a would-be robber in the face after the man began strangling his mother during a robbery at the family’s pizza shop in Philadelphia, according to police and video.

Police say three suspects came into Bold Pizza on the 1500 block of Spring Garden Street at around 9:45pm Thursday and demanded money.

An employee, the teen’s mother, told them she couldn’t open the cash register because she needed a code. One of the men then tried to reach over the counter and grab the register. A physical struggle ensued and the suspect began choking the woman, police said.

That’s when the teen grabbed a handgun from under the counter and shot the suspect in the face. Police said the gun was legally owned by the boy’s father.

Responding officers noticed and followed a trail of blood that began inside the restaurant and went on for three blocks into the subway station at Broad and Spring Garden streets — where they found the suspect bleeding profusely.

He was taken to Jefferson Hospital where he remains in critical condition.

Police believe the same suspect was likely involved in another robbery that took place about five minutes earlier at a nearby CVS on the 400 block of North Broad Street, roughly two blocks away from the pizzeria. During that incident, three men entered the store and robbed the pharmacy.

Police analyzed surveillance video from inside the pharmacy and determined one of the three suspects matched the description of the suspect who was shot in the face.

Authorities did not say whether the suspect nor the teen would face any charges.

The graphic video is here

Grizzly aftermath video obtained by USACRIME shows the moment police located the suspect who was shot in the face by a 14-year-old inside a Philadelphia pizza shop last week.

As previously reported, the thief was shot in the face by the pizzeria owner’s 14-year-old son following a physical struggle where the suspect began choking the boy’s mother.

The incident happened shortly before 9:45pm on December 9 at Bold Pizza on the 1500 block of Spring Garden Street in Philly.

When police arrived at the scene, they noticed and followed a trail of blood that began inside the restaurant and went on for three blocks into the subway station at Broad and Spring Garden streets — where they found the suspect bleeding profusely.

This is what officers found once at the end of that blood trail. The video speaks for itself…

The suspect remains in critical condition.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It says he began strangling his mother. No he didn’t. With that said more robbers need a bullet
Soooo... he did NOT strangle the woman? Where did you see this? I missed it.
Complete idiot, his actions warranted the response, but watching the video I didn't see this strangulation they mentioned in the article...
That is true what video were they watching???

I saw the video a day or two ago and the story was it was a robber shot.

I googled it and found it was in Philly and the article said the 14 shot the robber because the robber was strangling the Mom.

I’m guessing that’s the story the Mom and family told to the cops before the video was seen. I’m glad that he shot the robber, but there was no strangling.

I also thought that he had the gun on him. But after reading the article it says he took it from the shelf.

I don’t know if it’s the video or my mind play tricks on me, but when he grab the gun from the shelf it’s the fastest motion I’ve ever seen! :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wish he would have got off two shots to end this clowns life. The world is a better place without him!!!

oRh0Qp.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Put his hands on his mom and got what he deserved.
I would have emptied the clip if it had been my mom... When the cops arrived they would have found me standing on the counter, pissing on him with my mom screaming "that's right Wobble Wobble!"

And look at his friends afterward...

I hate all thieves and I’m glad that he was shot, but the man never touched his Mom.

Unless his Mom was the cash register.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dont matter.
Any threat to mom in my presence could end up being a death sentence to the perpetrator.

I agree with you, but that’s not the point.

The article stated the robber strangled the Mom, dude’s in the thread said he touched the Mom which he didn’t.

Again, I’m glad he was shot but he never touched his Mom.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not that bad, majority of that is coagulated blood in his beard.

He can still talk, it just bloody but he will definitely survive.
I hate to see what you consider "bad". Blood doesn't bother me like that, but still that was a lot of fucking blood dripping from his face.