lNNTlB2.jpg

3GX0UmN.jpg

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Thx bro! Without you, I wouldn't know a lot of these hoes. Or know who's name to input as I steal their shit. For free. Off the internet. Aw......feeling some kinda way now!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
She just did a BrownBunnies scene. Saw it on usenet but not sure where to upload it or how to generate previews

EDIT: Gonna upload to erome. Won't have any previews more than likely though

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks like I can only create a gif within a minute span. I'm not seeing where it takes random spots from an entire video
what exactly are you trying to do?

Never mind. You may have to upload you own edit or find the promo for the clip you want to post. Not sure if there are any other options to whatyou are trying to do.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
@gdatruth I'm in the process of uploading her latest flick with Kira Perez to erome. How do you generate the previews that you use in your posts?

Never mind. You may have to upload you own edit or find the promo for the clip you want to post. Not sure if there are any other options to whatyou are trying to do.

pretty much
Redgifs is for posting gifs
You’ll have to use another application to chop and screw the video to create the gif
My primary tool is kdenlive

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Yeah I'm not seeing any options along those lines. So maybe he's creating his own sets of small video clips locally and then compiling them into 1 video before uploading