Gucci Mane - TakeDat (Puff Daddy Diss)

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Fucked up when niggas celebrate a man's downfall. Speaks to the true character of some cats though...
Serious-2pac-GIF-Serious-2pac-Ew-Discover-Share-GIFs.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why we doing this? Four minutes? He put A LOT of effort behind this.

And did he just shout out Drake?
He definitely put some effort into this

He said
"I'm fuckin' rappers' baby mommas, no Diddy (Take that)
I got these n!gg@s in they feelings like Drizzy (Take that)"

SN: around 2:54 you can see the video drone in the shot for like 3-4 seconds....

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga Diddy was raping women and has been a menace for 30 years.
He brought on his own downfall.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
There is too many diss records going on right now. I hate to say this, but hip-hop has hit a little bit of a wall. Although Chris Brown diss record was interesting.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
There is too many diss records going on right now. I hate to say this, but hip-hop has hit a little bit of a wall. Although Chris Brown diss record was interesting.
That Chris Brown diss was wrong as fuck.... you mad cuz another nigga fuckin your old bitch so you diss him and after having to watch his nephew get killed in front of him you tell the guy you beefing with (over pussy) that everybody wish it was you instead.

That's some shit that could lead to a ass whoopin at minimum

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Chris Brown diss was wrong as fuck.... you mad cuz another nigga fuckin your old bitch so you diss him and after having to watch his nephew get killed in front of him you tell the guy you beefing with (over pussy) that everybody wish it was you instead.

That's beenbthe ongoing debate though.

Are there rules in beef?

Is the line, "Keep kids and wives...etc out of it."
Or is the line "don't be disrespectful?"

Because some have argued Chris may feel disrespected by mfkrs constantly bringing up that RhiRhi shit that happened over 15 years ago.... they were both teenagers and she has forgiven him.

So now that he feels disrespected, it's fair game to say the most disrespectful shit he could.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is No Diddy gone replace No Homo!?!

no diddy NO DOUBT!!

da fuck puff expect to happen callin another man daddy,

fuck that, he did that shit to himself, he tried to make calling

another man daddy a thing, the streets have spoken!!!

no diddy has replaced pause, which replaced no homo....

no diddy, NO DOUBT!!!!

shout out to Blackstreet!!

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Fucked up when niggas celebrate a man's downfall. Speaks to the true character of some cats though...
I used to believe this..but Diddy did alot of cats wrong..they were waiting on his downfall for revenge...
So maybe it's not showing they character as much as it's showing his ..
If he was a good dude nobody wouldn't say shit..how many said something or did something like this to Russ an he guilty as sin

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
with all these fuckin faggots being placed by the industry,

from that fruity faggy fairy babs bunny to lil nas x, to now

lil uzi vert...

its a beautiful thing to see a rapper surrounded BY ACTUAL WOMEN

this video was a sight for sore eyes.... a lil too much hollow materialism,

but a lil hollow materialism wont hurt nobody,

just dont go FULL DIDDY for it!!

keep your soul..

You sleep better at night, and wont have

any regrets when its time for you to move ON!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to believe this..but Diddy did alot of cats wrong..they were waiting on his downfall for revenge...
So maybe it's not showing they character as much as it's showing his ..
If he was a good dude nobody wouldn't say shit..how many said something or did something like this to Russ an he guilty as sin

if he was a good dude, he wouldnt have to GO ONLINE to get folks to return his phone calls,

do you know how desperate he had to have been to go online and call out celebrities...

bruh, he mr billionaire pdiddy went online to not beg but THREATEND folks to pick up the phone when he calls...

bruh that means HE HAS NO FRIENDS.... all that shit was just ONE BIG ILLUSION...

all those pictures he has of all those celebrities at his parties, and NOT ONE OF THEM

returned his phone call.. folks think MONEY CAN BUY ANYTHING....it can buy a lot..

but it cant BUY EVERYTHING... like MY SOUL for example......

pure FACTS!!!

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See this is how situations like Africa Bambaataa happen and continue for years. We don't want to call each other out because it's somehow "celebrating a Black man's fall".
-Fuck the fact that the nigga just paid seven figures out to his former girlfriend over some wild ass allegations with zero push back on the claim.
- Fuck the fact that the Feds who have a 98% conviction rate just raided both his home cause you know they just do that ttype of shit on a whim.

-Fuck the fact that just about every artist this nigga has delt with is saying they got fucked over.

Nah, we just "celebrating another Black man's down fall".

FOH!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
That's beenbthe ongoing debate though.

Are there rules in beef?

Is the line, "Keep kids and wives...etc out of it."
Or is the line "don't be disrespectful?"

Because some have argued Chris may feel disrespected by mfkrs constantly bringing up that RhiRhi shit that happened over 15 years ago.... they were both teenagers and she has forgiven him.

So now that he feels disrespected, it's fair game to say the most disrespectful shit he could.
But he didn't mention a kid, wife, best friend...

He mentioned Quavo's nephew... the same nephew that was shot and killed in front of him... that he held as he lay on the ground, lifeless, crying over... that's WAY different.

And all of this is because Quavo fuckin his ex chic that currently has a restraining order against him... people only think Chris Brown had that incident with Rihanna and if that were all and people were still ragging on him then yeah I'd get it and would say move on... but he seems to have control issues with these chics, or feels that he owns them or something... either way that dude is toxic, problematic, and far from innocent.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wait whaa.. Chris did the dissing or was he getting dissed??

Y'all gotta put me on I find it interesting but not actually interesting enough to follow the shit in real life.