Guy Locates His Stolen Durango SUV Using A GPS, Then He And His Friends Travel To The Spot Where The SUV Is

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's Detroit,from what I've heard it's normal.

I ain't tracking nothing down,let the police do that and I know they don't care but that's why you have coverage.
Black people need to stop putting some much into cars,they weren't ment to last a life time,it's a car that could turn into a lemon or crash into a tree.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
That's Detroit,from what I've heard it's normal.

I ain't tracking nothing down,let the police do that and I know they don't care but that's why you have coverage.
Black people need to stop putting some much into cars,they weren't ment to last a life time,it's a car that could turn into a lemon or crash into a tree.

Yeah don't get the police involved UNLESS something of significant value is in that car (besides the car).
I'm from East NY Brooklyn... 12 years ago my whole system was wiped clean outta mi car. Paid over 7 racks for everything subs, tweeters, amp(s) face radio. Just came out the crib, walking my daughter to car to start our shared birthday and BOOM! Neighbors informed me who did it, (w/ footage) and the rest was history: no police called either.​