Happy fucking Retlaw Day!

Should Deuce be unbanned after 2 years? There is no wrong answer.

• Hell fuck Yeah

Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Long overdue

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 90 54.2%

• Total voters

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I'm sleeping here tonight

ImgLogoAndPhone.gif

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been on BGOL since 2000, the Retlaw OCK was the best thing on this board since I've been here. Even HNIC got the business :lol::lol:

Last edited:

BMan

Support BGOL
Registered
:yes: That is one of my top 5 BGOL moments. Things got so bad that HNIC had to step in. I just checked and the Twitter page that was created at that time is still up. I would post the URL but I don't want to get banned.

BMan

Support BGOL
Registered
This should be a sticky at least for today. I know there was a thread created two days ago preparing for today. :lol:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I've been on BGOL since 2000, the Retlaw OCK was the best thing on this board since I've been here. Even HNIC got the business :lol::lol:

:yes: That is one of my top 5 BGOL moments. Things got so bad that HNIC had to step in. I just checked and the Twitter page that was created at that time is still up. I would post the URL but I don't want to get banned.

I couldn't believe I miss it,I saw the thread but didn't think of it and when I woke up from my nap...It had 30 pages and I was wondering what the hell is going on,so I check it out and then I found it was Cunt's ocking....:smh::smh::smh:

Happy St. Duece Day.... :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
600full-bill-duke.jpg

"I'd like to say Happy Retlaw Day to BGOL..oh,and Blunt,wherever you are,if youre lurking,just remember..

"I see you,up in this thread..II SEEEEE YOUUUU..."

:lol:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
St. Deuce Day.

May this day forever live in the warm hearts of those who deuce sought to enlighten, and let it also live on as a thorn in the minds of the descendants of those in which deuce sought to expose.

Your legacy is not your own. Your legacy is ours. You remain to this day because we remain to this day.

Your deeds are never forgotten, our foes are never forgiven.

Salute.

:cheers: