HBCU cheerleaders having fun

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was it??? Smh I thought it was about to be some major ass shaking and booty poppin. This was such a disappointment.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would love it down there. But it is sooooo gay! Like the gay to straight ratio in that particular area (Portsmouth, Norfolk, Chesapeake, VABeach, ) it's too much 4 me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I would love it down there. But it is sooooo gay! Like the gay to straight ratio in that particular area (Portsmouth, Norfolk, Chesapeake, VABeach, ) it's too much 4 me
Damn it’s oozing like that…

I visited the area for two days but didn’t move around much to notice it…

you making it sound ATLish

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn it’s oozing like that…

I visited the area for two days but didn’t move around much to notice it…

you making it sound ATLish

I've never been to Atlanta.
I'm not used to seeing so many trans and lesbians so everytime I go down there to that specific area it's very jarring for me.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I go on record of the state of ANY sexual acts that would be covered or uncovered, I am checking ID's! I understand Norfolk State SOUNDS like a university, but to me that don't mean shyt!!!

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I go on record of the state of ANY sexual acts that would be covered or uncovered, I am checking ID's! I understand Norfolk State SOUNDS like a university, but to me that don't mean shyt!!!
She’s an adult for sure. She’s in a sorority and a cheerleader. Most of the child prodigies that go to college early don’t usually joint either of those lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I've never been to Atlanta.
I'm not used to seeing so many trans and lesbians so everytime I go down there it's very jarring for me.

man before Covid hit, we had our fantasy football meeting there.
My potna had his 10yr son with us, when we went to Walmart. That was like damn bruh, you got dudes with booty shorts on, kissing and hugged it, some of chicks were half dressed. I won’t say lil man was completely shocked because in today’s world you hear about it. He definitely was overwhelmed because he asked “dad why them men dressed like that” also stated “them girls were kissing”….

my dude said “man we gotta get the fuck outta this Walmart, they got my child fucked”

We went eat at pappadaux, the table next to us was a group is gals that likes gals, the waiter was sweet.

went eat at a brunch spot the waiter was sweet

I asked his wife, “Bruh is it just me, cause it seem like all the waiters been sweet”

she was like, “Naw I was looking at too. My sista always talking about the difficulties of finding decent guys. Just to hang out with not even to date. Many of them aren’t into women or sleep with both. She often find guys in DC or places like that but then it the distance that’s a issue”

Her sista is a top sales executive for a Fortune 500 company. The crowd she hangs among is those folks who attend happy hour at 5/6 or have brunch at the Ritz Carlton.

as I’m writing their mother just called me about doing a small job
:money::money:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I feel y’all on this because when I graduate high school, there was 3 students who was 16

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
Good to see them having fun...but I must admit that my dirty bgol infected mind thought it was gonna be a different kinda fun of the leaked variety

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My potna had his 10yr son with us, when we went to Walmart. That was like damn bruh, you got dudes with booty shorts on, kissing and hugged it, some of chicks were half dressed. I won’t say lil man was completely shocked because in today’s world you hear about it. He definitely was overwhelmed because he asked “dad why them men dressed like that” also stated “them girls were kissing”….

my dude said “man we gotta get the fuck outta this Walmart, they got my child fucked”

We went eat at pappadaux, the table next to us was a group is gals that likes gals, the waiter was sweet.

I asked his wife, “Bruh is it just me, cause it seem like all the waiters been sweet”

she was like, “Naw I was looking at too. My sista always talking about the difficulties of finding decent guys. Just to hang out with not even to date. Many of them aren’t into women or sleep with both. She often find guys in DC or places like that but then it the distance that’s a issue”

Her sista is a top sales executive for a Fortune 500 company. The crowd she hangs among is those folks who attend happy hour at 5/6 or have brunch at the Ritz Carlton.

That’s crazy

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She’s an adult for sure. She’s in a sorority and a cheerleader. Most of the child prodigies that go to college early don’t usually joint either of those lol

We had one in Winston that was in the band. I don’t know if you remember her. She was like 15 or 16 when she enrolled. She was from the area, but that’s as far as they’ll go. Band. None of those sororities or dance teams at that age. Lol

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah the DC area the same way....

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a young Marine stationed in Norfolk twice back in the day, me and my crew were always up at Norfolk State chasing something....that 7/11 on the corner by the school was prime hunting area...
I remember that being the spot to cop the mixtapes from in the late 90's. Clifford Mcduel or however you spell his name was so known that Clue shouted him out on one of his tapes. I want to say one shout out good and another bad when they accused him of bootlegging but memory slips me. Flava4U was also a mixtape spot across from Booker T down the street. Sorry for the rant but your post brought the memories back.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Accurate!! I couldn't go into detail but all this is 100% facts. It wasn't worth trying to date there.

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I remember that being the spot to cop the mixtapes from in the late 90's. Clifford Mcduel or however you spell his name was so known that Clue shouted him out on one of his tapes. I want to say one shout out good and another bad when they accused him of bootlegging but memory slips me. Flava4U was also a mixtape spot across from Booker T down the street. Sorry for the rant but your post brought the memories back.
It's all good, fam. Norfolk and Va Beach were like 2nd homes to me back in the day. Met my ex-wife there and my 3 sons live there now. Lots of memories....

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the best life decisions I ever made. Glad I got that experience between 18-22 years old :lol:
giphy.gif