HBO Chimp Crazy - from the makers of Tiger King. Craziest show ever!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
just-watch-chimp-crazy-i-had-not-clue-this-happened-in-v0-bkpo82ibhmld1.jpeg

chimp-crazy-on-pace-for-multi-year-viewer-highs-for-hbo-doc-v0-uHr_mLcv0G4H6GfmS9tKCS8rIzCuR9RWz8GBkn9gg2k.jpg

Former nurse-turned-exotic-animal-broker Tonia Haddix spends her days caring for animals in captivity, referring to herself as the "Dolly Parton of chimps." However, her limitless love for one chimpanzee spins into a wild cat-and-mouse game with authorities and an animal rights group. Through the experiences of Tonia and other "chimp moms," "Chimp Crazy" is a series that reveals the bonds between owners and their highly intelligent great ape pets, as well as the risks to the welfare of the animals themselves.

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I watched this.White people and their crazy behavior.

They love animals more than they do n-words but them animals are still wild and when it goes bad it really goes bad and it's not the animals fault.
I just don't understand. The lengths they are willing to go to for these chimps is crazy. Mental illness. All women. This shit is so strange. Crazy how the cop didn't want to shoot that chimp that had already a year before ripped off a person's face and was just chilling on house arrest but if that was a black person... All this shit is wild and only three episodes have been released.