HBO Max Trailer: Marlon Wayans - God Loves Me (about Will, Jada & Chris Rock & the Slap) Update: Beef with Vlad! CLUB SHAY SHAY!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The annual fuck Vlad posts.

It’s always been fuck him.

When Ross punched him in face and gave him 300k…..fuck him.

Even when he posted on this site it was fuck him and I’m sure he still lurks.

His arrogance. He thinks he has a right to speak on black issues and entertainers and he doesn’t. And Marlon is right. He tried to pit two black men against each other like I’ve seen him do with Bleu and Boosie and watch shit unfold for his pleasure like some type of Mandingo fight.

He tried to shit on Taraji….
Tried to shit on that young black lady and get her fire.

Him and Adam22 ain’t shit and they both know it.

You’re are a visitor to this culture and have long out welcomed your stay. I would’ve charged you more than Marlon did and I hope Joc and Boosie start charging you the colonizer fee and double what they charge you and ask for future proceeds.

Because no matter how arrogant you are you are a cac behind a camera. You aren’t the brand. Your guests are. Our culture has your career in the palm of our hands and you should act like it because one day it can all come to an end and you end up with less followers.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
yet nobody had a problem with jerry springer, morton downey, ricki lake, jenny jones,mike douglas, dick clark and every other white host who use black artist.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
I mean that is the whole ass FOX network playbook!
called it what u will. vlad is giving folks a content that people enjoy and everyone is jealous. meanwhile marlon is pretending to be down for the cause when he turn down Tiffiny haddish to give a white girl a spot on his film, a white girl that keenan was dating and making more money then tia mowery on the game.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
called it what u will. vlad is giving folks a content that people enjoy and everyone is jealous. meanwhile marlon is pretending to be down for the cause when he turn down Tiffiny haddish to give a white girl a spot on his film, a white girl that keenan was dating and making more money then tia mowery on the game.
...jealous?!?!? No sir, nobody is jealous. You not gonna come in here and tell us about our own culture! All those shows you mentioned wasn't telling black people how to live, what we should do for our culture. VLAD does! It isn't hate when you go on a show and weeks later you're getting locked up. Weeks later he's making thousands of dollars while you're losing money. He straight up lies on us to what goal to join him against our own?!?! Calling him a Culture Vulture is a diss to Drake! This motherfcuker is a parasite!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Why isn't he saying anything? And that's my opinion." That's not a fcuking OPINION you mook!!!! "I been saying I'm Jewish!" Have you??? You say it when it helps an argument, but you hide behind a camera! "I've been to both Israel and Palestine and both are wrong Hamas is wrong for the attack and Israel is wrong for the counterattack." "...Palestine and both are wrong Hamas is wrong" - the two aren't the same Palestine is living under threat of Israel. Just off of that to me he is disingenuous.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
...jealous?!?!? No sir, nobody is jealous. You not gonna come in here and tell us about our own culture! All those shows you mentioned wasn't telling black people how to live, what we should do for our culture. VLAD does! It isn't hate when you go on a show and weeks later you're getting locked up. Weeks later he's making thousands of dollars while you're losing money. He straight up lies on us to what goal to join him against our own?!?! Calling him a Culture Vulture is a diss to Drake! This motherfcuker is a parasite!!!
jerry springer right hand man steve wasn't getting up in black men face and threating them on a weekly basis on his show when they were trying to check him?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jerry springer right hand man steve wasn't getting up in black men face and threating them on a weekly basis on his show when they were trying to check him?
WHAT??? Oh, boy that's rich!!! Your reply to EVERYTHING I said is Steve from the Jerry Springer show!!! Sir, thank you! I needed that laugh today. You take care okay.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
WHAT??? Oh, boy that's rich!!! Your reply to EVERYTHING I said is Steve from the Jerry Springer show!!! Sir, thank you! I needed that laugh today. You take care okay.
you didn't know steve had a popular daytime talk show whose primary guest were black ?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you didn't know steve had a popular daytime talk show whose primary guest were black ?
A daytime talk show compared to the audience that VLAD has. You guys and your whatabouts.
60baac7481eebdbfcaaf7bf1e8d39a62.gif

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Dam. Vlad killing him. :smh:
Damn I didn't know Vlad could dish it out like that. Marlon is being bodied so far from what I can see, I always thought it would be the other way around due to Marlon being a comic. This ain't a good look for comic.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn I didn't know Vlad could dish it out like that. Marlon is being bodied so far from what I can see, I always thought it would be the other way around due to Marlon being a comic. This ain't a good look for comic.

Well when your own peers decide to side with the devil...