Health: Southern Colorado Health officials investigating a case of human plague

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor
For more than a decade there hasn't been a day that has gone by I didn't wish a plague would cleanse white people from the face of our planet.
The white population already dropping like a rock if this was to get out of control then :itsawrap:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fleas and ticks.....the pound will be crowded come Monday cause we aren't taking no chances.

I'm glad it's always in some part of the country no one really knows about

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Fleas and ticks.....the pound will be crowded come Monday cause we aren't taking no chances.

I'm glad it's always in some part of the country no black person really knows about
Correction

easy_b

BGOL Investor
@easy_b been warning yall
Dude, some people think I’ll be crying wolf but no, there is a lot of fucking dangerous shit out there when it comes to climate change and viruses like this particular virus we are talking about today. Also, Covid is still hanging around a lot of people necks out there. When I tell you guys about cautionary stories and news events, I don’t want you to go hide under the bed or live in a tree. I want you to be careful of your surroundings and don’t hang around large groups of white people.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif