Health: WTF?!? Tori Spelling gave herself an eye ulcer from sleeping with disposable contacts for 'maybe 20 days'

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Tori Spelling gave herself an eye ulcer from sleeping with disposable contacts for 'maybe 20 days'

The actress blames herself for the ordeal, which resulted in her having to wear a patch over her left eye.

By Joey NolfiApril 05, 2023 at 09:41 AM EDT

Tori Spelling just made an eye-conically chaotic admission.
After stepping out in public while wearing a bedazzled eyepatch, the Beverly Hills, 90210 star revealed that she's recovering from an ulcer caused by misusing her once-daily supply of disposable contacts.
"It's my fault — I did this to myself," Spelling said on a recent episode of her 90210mg podcast of wearing the patch over her left eye. "So, I have contacts, but I wear daily ones, and at the end of the day, whatever, I can make all the excuses I want… I don't take them out. I sleep in them. It's not healthy."

When pressed on how long she wears the contacts, Spelling made a stunning admission: "I've been known to go maybe 20 days. I know..."
Spelling previously addressed her eyepatch in an Instagram post detailing a night out with stylist Laura Rugetti.

"Bringing twinning back one fashion moment at a time… when your hair bestie @laurarugetti launches her clip in extension line ' California Blondes' and collab x @hiddencrownhair you support even with an ulcer on your eyeball," the 49-year-old actress captioned the post. "Laura even bedazzled an eyepatch for me. I'm proud of this #boss."
Spelling elaborated on her condition in a March 24 Instagram Story, PEOPLE reported. "Thx to all the well wishes and concern. Everyone is asking if I scratched my cornea. It's actually an ulcer on my eye," she said. "Antibiotic drops and Dr said it will 'hopefully' heal in 7-10 days."

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her father was the smartest one in that clan and he knew his fucking kids were a mess before he died...I believe he excluded them out of his will and their mother refuse to take care of them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Fellow 90210 cast member ....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@playahaitian @ThaBurgerPimp @Ceenote

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
@playahaitian @ThaBurgerPimp @Ceenote

I never really found her to be attractive, but on another note i could drop by and pay one night for a celebrity n have some fun...ijs :dunno:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I never really found her to be attractive, but on another note i could drop by and pay one night for a celebrity n have some fun...ijs :dunno:

Agreed. She was always in a tricky position too being an early version of nepotism / nepo baby.

Coming from an uber-wealthy family ... she got the easy way into showbiz. But it was clear she was never gonna be a big star like some of her co-stars went on to be for awhile, nor was her brother. Without her dad's influence, she would never have been part of a watercooler talk / household name show.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn interview chick was soo full of it.. just baiting hoping she can catch moms n company slipping saying the wrong type of stuff...crazy hollywierd!

The dude with her is Josh Flagg from Million Dollar Listing - LA.

Probably trying to sell her more multi-million $ properties.

“Tori who? Let me sell you some more shit ...”

:roflmao3: :frozen:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man imma call cap on this...

I have monthly contact lenses that I wear and there have been days I forgot to take them out to clean. They're AirOptix and probably the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn. You can put them in and all you really have to do is take them out once a week to clean in some peroxide solution to can buy from the drug store. After the month is up throw em out and pop in another pair.

I've gone a whole month and maybe cleaned them twice instead of the 4 times I was supposed to clean them. I've never had any eye discomfort, infections, etc. For her to get that shit she must have had them shits in for 20 WEEKS and not taken them out to clean.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man imma call cap on this...

I have monthly contact lenses that I wear and there have been days I forgot to take them out to clean. They're AirOptix and probably the most comfortable lenses I've ever worn. You can put them in and all you really have to do is take them out once a week to clean in some peroxide solution to can buy from the drug store. After the month is up throw em out and pop in another pair.

I've gone a whole month and maybe cleaned them twice instead of the 4 times I was supposed to clean them. I've never had any eye discomfort, infections, etc. For her to get that shit she must have had them shits in for 20 WEEKS and not taken them out to clean.

20 weeks definitely spelled disaster for Spelling.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rookie. I used to keep those muhfuckas in for months at a time...... Same shit happened. Vigamox is a miracle drug. I couldn't sleep overnight in these muhfuckas now even if I wanted to.