Hellbound Discussion Thread

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
These MFs keep coming with the heat.

Spoiler

This is a prime example of how MFs twist religion to gain and hold power.

Last edited:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this series good? Looking for some shows to watch since I'll be off and not working as much over the next month.

I'm thinking about this and Alice in Borderland to get me started.

As for me, the type of movies/series I like are mystery and plot twist (good realistic ones) Shit in where I'm trying to figure it out. Also, sci-fi is up there too, like some X-Files shit.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Is this series good? Looking for some shows to watch since I'll be off and not working as much over the next month.

As for me, the type of movies/series I like are mystery and plot twist (good realistic ones) Shit in where I'm trying to figure it out. Also, sci-fi is up there too, like some X-Files shit.
started it last night, watched about 3 episodes. I'm not completely pulled in yet. Get's a little slow at certain parts but that's probably cause i was tired. I'll try to get back into it today.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
started it last night, watched about 3 episodes. I'm not completely pulled in yet. Get's a little slow at certain parts but that's probably cause i was tired. I'll try to get back into it today.

okay bet. I dont mind the slowness as long as it leads to a good buildup.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Did you watch the series evil?… I saw the first season I didn’t watch the 2nd season yet..but that series might be up your alley

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you watch the series evil?… I saw the first season I didn’t watch the 2nd season yet..but that series might be up your alley
Yea thats the series with the Luke Cage dude right? I know I seen season 1 not season 2 I believe. It was pretty decent but I can't really remember what it was all about.

Just got through with Hellbound and Alice in Borderland. Hellbound was alright but hopefully there is a season 2 that kind of explains where the monsters come from and if there is some plot twist to who or what is controlling them.

Alice in Borderland was good. Kept my interest to the point I watched all 8 episode back to back

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This shit is depressing af. No wins for the good guys. The villains ain't smart enough to win. It's like watching Trump run the US. The shit is very realistic because people are dumb universally.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Spoiler alert.....show lost its shine after first chairman was killed after uncovering his own dirt. Second chairman a major dickhead.
I struggled to finish it.
Not into religion or someone telling me how to live my life which is what thisbias basically.
Only outstanding personality was the lawyer.
Last episode confusing as hell. Baby was supposed to die but was spared.
This got nothing on the Squid Game.