Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
GM's NEW SuperCar ASSASSIN the 2023 C8 Z06 Corvette! *Mid-Engine Z07*

(One of the few youtube vids where they show all angles of the car in 4K Hi Def)
(Make sure to switch the quality to 4K, or watch it on your big screen tv)
(I'm not a fan of yellow cars BUT.....Watch from the 1:15 mark to the 8:00 mark)

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

(One of the few youtube vids where they show all angles of the car in 4K Hi Def)
(I'm not a fan of yellow cars BUT.....Watch from the 1:15 mark to the 8:00 mark)

Waiting on them to reveal that price tag. I have no idea how these YouTube people are that close to GM engineering. Seen Emila(sp?) lean her whole hand on the back of the Z06 during the reveal. Leaving straight fingerprints

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2023 C8 Corvette Z06 Pricing Details!
Confirmed by 2 Dealerships! $87,995 - $89,995 !!!

Cant do it this time around 90k and a 6 year wait.

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So that really means people will be paying 200k? :rolleyes2:
Yup I don’t think the price coming down no time soon. You buy a C8 resale going for $110k plus. Then walk in the dealership saying I would like to buy the new C8 Z06 for 87k yeah right.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125003369216?hash=item1d1ac80b00:g:kwEAAOSwKkhhkbGm

Yeah man, the price for this is going to be crazy
Dealerships are already charging $10,000+ markups for Hyundai's & Toyota's
Mofos will probably want $40,000+ markups for the C8 Z06
Plus the greedy mofos that want to get on the list, just to flip the car for profit

Dudes gonna be paying Porsche 911 GT3 RS prices! Or Ferrari 458 prices!
Dis bitch is gonna cost $150,000-$200,000 easy !!!
Not even worth it, at that price man.....I'm out :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus the greedy mofos that want to get on the list, just to flip the car for profit

I agree man, the prices will be ridiculous. :smh:

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not very fond of the Corvette... my favorite cars of all times will be the Lamborghini.. and the Ferrari.. Screw the Corvette... not saying nothing wrong with them.... but my choice is the Lambo, and or Testarosa...

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corvette World Just "REDUCED" PRICES on a LOT of their C8 Inventory!

Wow at the 18:30mark is what mines look like. I just have aftermarket wheels. Same seats, red engine cover, red seatbelt, red brake calipers, no front lift or mag ride. But have the z51 exhaust and spoiler.

Came out to 72,500k with ZERO miles on it. Just had to wait 13 months. I was told by my dealer that these other dealers such as this one. Came in put a 50k to 100k down to put there name on the list 100 times. Where is as the customer only put 1k down to be on the list for 1. This is why the wait list is so long, and the mark up is crazy. As a owner at least I can make a profit off it.

If the C8 going for 100k-130k mark up the C8 Z06 mark up will be 80-100k over msrp.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow at the 18:30mark is what mines look like. I just have aftermarket wheels. Same seats, red engine cover, red seatbelt, red brake calipers, no front lift or mag ride. But have the z51 exhaust and spoiler.

Came out to 72,500k with ZERO miles on it. Just had to wait 13 months. I was told by my dealer that these other dealers such as this one. Came in put a 50k to 100k down to put there name on the list 100 times. Where is as the customer only put 1k down to be on the list for 1. This is why the wait list is so long, and the mark up is crazy. As a owner at least I can make a profit off it.

If the C8 going for 100k-130k mark up the C8 Z06 mark up will be 80-100k over msrp.

The Black & Red, Darth Vader :cool:

7d5b5654a51e6f202ca40fc215c4b72d.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not very fond of the Corvette... my favorite cars of all times will be the Lamborghini.. and the Ferrari.. Screw the Corvette... not saying nothing wrong with them.... but my choice is the Lambo, and or Testarosa...

Testarossa?!!!! A fuckin' 30 year old car over a brand new C8?!! If you love it so much, learn how to spell it.

5ywbmV.gif

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Zora will be the one to get, the ZO6 is nice, but the Zora is going to shut down the likes of the 765LT, 911 GT3.

The Zora will be out around the end of 2023, right after the E-Ray

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Zora will be the one to get, the ZO6 is nice, but the Zora is going to shut down the likes of the 765LT, 911 GT3.

The Zora will be out around the end of 2023, right after the E-Ray
A zora huh.... What do you figure one of those will run me and "if" production begins in 2023 , what would you figure the chances of someone on this board actually being able to procure one before 2026?...

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A zora huh.... What do you figure one of those will run me and "if" production begins in 2023 , what would you figure the chances of someone on this board actually being able to procure one before 2026?...

You'll be able to get it in late 2023 if things go right. Price will be 170K+

Far as someone getting one, depends on your money & how fast you can reserve one.

GM is doing things a little different now & one thing for sure is...

The dealerships will be cut-out in the future when it come to sales.

They will be service only.

For instance, people are already buying/reserving the 2024 Silverado.

Once they announce the Zora, it will be the same.

I'm on a platform now that was supposed to be selling already, but due to things changing in tech & issues it won't be till fall.

The C8ZO6 is just to big, it's to big

If you want a Zora, I suggest you hit up any big Corvette dealership now, cause once it be known, they'll get allocated fast

Impossible to get a ZO6 from GM now

Last edited:

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GM better not catch any markups...

They will get stripped of allocations

It happened with the platform I'm currently on

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m paying ZERO markup.

Wait time going to be crazy, dealership told me 6 years. I tried to get on the list when I pick my C8 up on 8-20-21.

Still wondering why they haven’t released the price during reveal, they did it when they revealed the C8.