He's A FUCKING DISCUSTING Individual! (JD Vance)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

JD Vance Adds to 'Weird' Behavior by 'Stalking' Kamala Harris: Mary Trump​

Published Aug 07, 2024 at 11:26 PM EDT
CLOSE X

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance should be hit with a restraining order if he can't resist "stalking" Vice President Kamala Harris, according to former President Donald Trump's estranged niece Mary Trump.
Vance has been seemingly mirroring the movements of Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, during their tour of battleground states this week. Vance held competing events in Michigan and Wisconsin on Wednesday while the ex-president remained off the campaign trail.
When Harris and Vance arrived in Wisconsin at the same airport around the same time on Wednesday, the Republican senator and Hillbilly Elegy author walked across the tarmac to Air Force Two as part of an unsuccessful attempt to confront the vice president.
"I wanted to get a good look at the plane, because hopefully it's going to be my plane in a few months," Vance told reporters after the confrontation failed to take flight. "I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn't answer questions from reporters."
JD Vance Stalking Kamala Harris Mary Trump

Air Force Two is pictured after arriving for a campaign stop with Vice President Kamala Harris in Detroit, Michigan, on August 7. Senator JD Vance, the Republican vice presidential nominee, is featured in the inset... More Andrew Harnik; RYAN COLLERD/AFP
Mary Trump, a frequent critic of her uncle and his running mate, argued that Vance was "not just creepy" but "arrogant" while suggesting in her Substack newsletter The Good in Us that similar incidents in the future would add to his "weird" repertoire and should ultimately result in legal action.
"I hope the next time J.D. tries to get within a mile of the vice president's plane, her Secret Service agents slap him with a restraining order," Mary Trump wrote. "It's probably best not to add stalking to your list of weird behaviors."
Newsletter
The Bulletin
Your Morning Starts Here
Begin your day with a curated outlook of top news around the world and why it matters.
I want to receive special offers and promotions from Newsweek
By clicking on SIGN ME UP, you agree to Newsweek's Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.You may unsubscribe at any time.
The former president's niece then suggested that Donald Trump would be disappointed by Vance drawing smaller crowds than Harris/Walz rallies, pointing out that the senator had a small event in Philadelphia shortly before the full Democratic ticket held its first rally on Tuesday.
"He was in Philadelphia to speak to supporters in 'an intimate setting' (guess what that means?) a few hours before Harris introduced Tim Walz as her running mate," she wrote. "Donald undoubtedly knows Vance is shadowing their opponents. But he's going to have a serious problem with the contrast between the massive Harris/Walz crowds and the scores of people who show up to see Vance."
Newsweek reached out for comment to the Trump/Vance campaign and Vance's office via email on Wednesday night.
voices_promo_link.svg
Exclusively Available to SubscribersTry it now for $1
Mary Trump was not the only critic of the GOP presidential ticket to suggest that Vance apparently following Harris and Walz on the campaign trail amounted to "stalking" on Wednesday.
Christine Pelosi, Democratic strategist and daughter of former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, also accused the senator of stalking Harris while sharing a video of the Wisconsin incident in a post to X, formerly Twitter.
"When the felon [Donald Trump] sent JD Vance to 'bracket' MVP Harris at her events, we didn't think he'd actually start stalking her on the tarmac!" Pelosi wrote. "That's creepy and weird - make sure that's the closest he'll ever get to Air Force 2."
Read more J.D. Vance

"JD Vance 'stalking' Kamala Harris in this awkward --ineffectual--way is to remind us of T***p looming over Hillary Clinton at their debate, exuding an air of clumsy pseudo-macho threat to distract her," author Joyce Carol Oates wrote. "Fear of, dislike of, resentment of women who refuse to identify as wives, mothers, handmaids."

"To combat being called weird JD Vance is stalking Kamala Harris all across the country," wrote comedian Jason Selvig.