• Not like Us - Kendrick Lamar

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No Vaseline - Ice Cube

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
Hip Hop Heads in your opinion what battle track caused the most damage and ended the battle.
Criteria
- Lyrically - Said the wildest shit, held no punches, no holds barred and no bars held back.
- Beat - Hardest in your speakers, head nodding and that shit bumps.
- Fuckwitable - the track that everyone one was listening to and holds throughout time.
#1.
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.

Last edited:

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
How could you even have a contest without:
No Vaseline

Dollars and Sense

Bitch in Yoo

Facts....
This was a dope Diss track, but was it the needle in coffin for Easy and NWA? I do remember Dre did clap at Easy too. Shit was messy, YT got in there heads and broke up the group.

Lemme know.

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
This sentiment lets me know a millennial (or a honky) made this thread...

:wakeup:
A lot of artists battle, but how many of them make that one song that dead'em. That song that can really put the breaks on another artist career?

Ether did that. Clearly the world was saying Jay Z lost the battle.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
No Vaseline is the greatest dis-track of all time.... The battle is for second place.
Same here. 'Pac said some wild shit, but not much of it could be proven. Ice Cube said shit that provable, and NWA no choice but to fall back. The crazy part to me was, Yella knew it was coming and said nothing, because Cube told him beforehand. They were close friends, and that's why he only said, "Yella boy's on your team, so you're losing!", and nothing else. The others got a verse each.

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
Also, lest not forget:
Bow Down

This was a shot at the East during the East-West beef.. It was the No 1 song in the country with no airplay on east coast area radio stations.. And this song got no reply as it was unfuckwitable..

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Same here. 'Pac said some wild shit, but not much of it could be proven. Ice Cube said shit that provable, and NWA no choice but to fall back. The crazy part to me was, Yella knew it was coming and said nothing, because Cube told him beforehand. They were close friends, and that's why he only said, "Yella boy's on your team, so you're losing!", and nothing else. The others got a verse each.
He didn't say anything about the D.O.C.

I know the D.O.C. was around at that time... but he didn't get lit up like the rest.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Also, lest not forget:
Bow Down

This was a shot at the East during the East-West beef.. It was the No 1 song in the country with no airplay on east coast area radio stations.. And this song got no reply as it was unfuckwitable..

It was sad that Cube and Mack 10 had beef over Cube's brother-in-law. :smh: