Hollywood News: Percy Jackson Series in Development at Disney+ UPDATE: RENEWED 2nd Season

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
What’s the verdict on this?

Anyone watching it?

It debuted last month and they are 4 episodes in. There will be 8 episodes total and they look to run about 30+ minutes each.

Was planning on waiting for all episodes to debut and then binge them.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

fhzh0mf96705.jpg
ziv6ub5zd7wn.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Anyone watching it?

It debuted last month and they are 4 episodes in. There will be 8 episodes total and they look to run about 30+ minutes each.

It's good very good.

The long time fans love it.

I'm the main one on here complaining constantly about FAMILY viewing...

And thus is perfect.

In fact I might have to start dropping the best family friendly shows in the main thread

It's not that many sadly

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Anyone watching it?

It is much better than the movies.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Anyone watching it?

not good

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Percy Jackson and the Olympians

6/10

This series debuted late last year on Disney+ and I waited until all the episodes debuted.

I been watching one episode a week since early February and finished up this morning. There are only 8 episodes that run about 45 minutes each.

I know there are books and there have been some movies out in the past. I’m not familiar with them and have no interest in going back reading/watching whatever is out there. So I went into this blind. It caught my interest when watching something on Disney+ and they showed a preview when I was watching the 2nd season of “Loki”, it caught my interests.

It’s mainly a family series, so there isn’t anything graphic with violence, dirty language or sexual shit. If you need that stuff, you ain’t finding it here.

The plot revolves Ancient Greek mythology, that about sums it up without getting into details.

It’s a somewhat slow burn series, I recommend not binging it and pace yourself and spread it out so it can soak in. VFX/SFX is on movie level.

If you looking for something interesting to watch to hold you over until new shit comes out on TV, this will do.

Season 2 has been approved.

Synopsis

12-year-old modern demigod, Percy Jackson, is coming to terms with his newfound divine powers when the sky god, Zeus, accuses him of stealing his master lightning bolt; with his friend's help, Percy must restore order to Olympus.

MV5BMTYyNGUyNWMtMWFlMy00NThiLTk3YjItMWE2MzMzNmQwZTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg